LegacyGT.com

anzo headlights

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are approved by DOT and the transportation association so they are perfectly legal, and the LED signal bar raps around the whole assembly, from where there would be the stock side marker, all the way around to where the grill is, so I would not be worried about that.

• 8 months later...
They are approved by DOT and the transportation association so they are perfectly legal, and the LED signal bar raps around the whole assembly, from where there would be the stock side marker, all the way around to where the grill is, so I would not be worried about that.

Just FYI... all lights products are required to be stamped DOT/SAE when they're manufactured, but does not mean that its DOT approved.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

• 2 months later...

6K ricer? I think 8k starts getting rice-y. What consumes more power btw? I have a very powerful 2500watt amp that drains my voltage quite a bit...

well that's easy, is it about looking cool or better output?

You want cool than any of the ricer colors above 5k

If you want better output 4.3 or 5k

6K ricer? I think 8k starts getting rice-y. What consumes more power btw? I have a very powerful 2500watt amp that drains my voltage quite a bit...

You can usually purchase a variety of color temperature HID bulbs in both 35 watt and 55 watt ballast configurations so the color temperature alone doesn't dictate the power consumption. Increased ballast power will increase the light output (lumens) but tends to decrease the color temperature to a warmer level.

Will these lights for a 2014 legacy? I noticed it says 2010-2012 outback? Is there any difference between the lights of a 2012 and 2014 legacy??

They should fit. Could you send me your 2014 headlights while you're at it?

What are you going to do with them?? I need them until I get them. Will maybe sell after I make sure these fit...

I'm half-joking. But I'd probably end up cracking them open and black them out and also add some stuff to them like halos and maybe some LED stripping.

In fact, I'm kinda resigned to doing all that stuff to the lights already on my car. The headlight assemblies on the 2013 and 2014 Legacy are a bit different and contains a convenient place to run some LED strips in between the primary headlight and the turn signal.

• 2 weeks later...