LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

clean, stock-looking RBP (dark blue?) LGT on 20 west this morning. Elon sticker in the back wind shield.

Where in Waltham are you? I live up in Lakeview. I keep seeing the same black 4g LGT every now and then when I head into work, the guy driving doesn't seem to care that I'm also in an LGT :p

:lol: what time do you head to work? i'm usually in a fog until I get past I95

I'll keep an eye out for you. I've got a honeycomb grille (JDM front end... yo), and right now have graphite gray wheels.

I'm just off main st (rt 20) right before the rt20/rt60 split if you're headed into Boston

I work west of waltham, basically on rt20, so I just get on 20 and head west. Lately I've been cutting off the center waltham by going down the parallel road (school st) until I'm almost to the 20/117 split

:lol: what time do you head to work? i'm usually in a fog until I get past I95

I'll keep an eye out for you. I've got a honeycomb grille (JDM front end... yo), and right now have graphite gray wheels.

I'm just off main st (rt 20) right before the rt20/rt60 split if you're headed into Boston

I work west of waltham, basically on rt20, so I just get on 20 and head west. Lately I've been cutting off the center waltham by going down the parallel road (school st) until I'm almost to the 20/117 split

I normally leave between 07:30-07:50 or so. I'm nowhere near you in the mornings (I work in Lowell, so I take 95->Rt3). I rarely even make it any farther south than the rotary at the end of Beaver St when I'm driving around otherwise. Maybe once in a blue moon I head down to the AutoZone on Lexington St :lol:

• I Donated Too

Clearly it was not me however if it was a blur then it might have been.

Just spotted another white GT, a sedan this time - stuck in traffic on route 3 north.

Edited by sigmafour

Clearly it was not me however if it was a blur then it might have been.

Nah, he was doing the speed limit. That's why I was so sure it was somebody else. ;)

• I Donated Too
Ftfy.

probably true considering what I am building at the moment. When you have a second GT and you're free to 'play' with the first one no longer being the DD it opens up a huge amount more potential!

• 2 weeks later...
probably true considering what I am building at the moment. When you have a second GT and you're free to 'play' with the first one no longer being the DD it opens up a huge amount more potential!

I noticed the GT hasnt been around lately.

I was at Motive yesterday and will be again today. I did not see sigmafour's car there. However, there were two Legacies up on the lifts when I got there yesterday, one of which was blue wagon and had a FMIC. Not sure if Dujo's.