LegacyGT.com

2008 Legacy GT

Hey guys hows it going?, tomorrow i am driving 2 hours to look at a 2008 LGT 5 Speed M/T... I would like to hear your input about the car

The car is a 1 owner with a 36K miles..the carfax shows a bunch of service records and says the turbo was replaced at 30K..doesnt say where or why, and dealer doesnt know...now what would cause a turbo with 30K miles on it to be replaced? what else should i look for to make sure nothing else was damaged?

from the pictures the car looks really clean both inside and out, has aftermarket shift knob and winter tires on it.. the dealer is asking 17,995

thanks for any input!

he said that he just drove it around the block before i got there and he didnt notice any thing out of the ordinary..its a shame cause the car was mint other wise..

haha some salesmen... they know some us actually know about cars and still try to act like nothing is wrong when it so obviously is. I get that they'll still be able to sell to some moron but they don't have to lie to you if you won't buy it anyway.

Archived