LegacyGT.com

Suspect drainage clog, need some help

Ellesedil

There's some water on the floor of the passenger seat. I suspect it's a clogged drain under the cold air intake for the climate control system. This is based on some research and the fact that my car was parked under a tree and was completely covered in leaves for almost two months on a daily basis. While I believe I can disassemble it, I lack access to compressed air, a power washer, or some other high-pressure solution in order to unclog things.

Anyone around Portland have access to something and could lend a hand? I'm willing to drive up to an hour if necessary.

I had the same problem and was in the same boat when it came to tools....so as a first round effort I popped the plastic piece off by the passenger footwell and reached up to the left towards the climate control to grab the drain tube and squeezed it and moved it around as much as possible to dislodge anything that might be stuck and it did the trick...my next effort was going to be a can of compressed air up the drain tube before seeking out any real tools... best of luck

Archived