LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

What's up buddy? I didn't stop for a chat cause I had my wife with me and she has no interest in this stuff, but if you're ever over that way again, I'm always up for shooting the shit. Were you just checking out Motive? Did you find it? I parked right out in front, so you were in the right place.

Didn't really notice the metalizer in the dipped wheels. I'll have to check 'em out at some point. I've been thinking of doing something crazy with my winter wheels (snows on LGT stockers) like white with metalizer in it. :D

Watcha do at motive!? I was there last weekend on saturday :spin:

oil change and my new perrin mufflers. having no garage sucks.....but motive will be busy with my car come spring as my closet is filled with goodies to go on and a few more to be bought.

Also there is a black 2010 GT that i see occasionally in winchendon, ma

Who was at Mount Snow within the last month (idk the date, but it was a few weeks back)? You had a darker LGT with some cans on it and were unloading your car and waved to me in my wagon w/ gear on the roof. I honked back and continued driving to the closer lots. It was a Wednesday.

Probably me. :cool:

You gave the deuces correct?

I was in the spec b heading opposite direction and gave a "oh shiz i only have one hand on the wheel so im just going to raise my four fingers and hope he sees them above the dash and not think im a dooosh" :lol:

You gave the deuces correct?

I was in the spec b heading opposite direction and gave a "oh shiz i only have one hand on the wheel so im just going to raise my four fingers and hope he sees them above the dash and not think im a dooosh" :lol:

Sounds like me. Do you have some funny ass colored wheels?

Sounds like me. Do you have some funny ass colored wheels?

What? No. I have spec b wheels. Hyper silver.

There was a silver wrx wagon that was on that same street either the same day, or the day before that I saw and it had like neon green wheels.

He didnt give a wave though because i had just turned onto the street as he passed me.

I've seen an LGT a couple times recently on Pleasant St. with some weird colored wheels, multi colored I believe, like confetti or something.

You sure its an lgt? I know theres a guy who goes to woo-state with a later model wrx (no wing) and he has like redish kind of rims. Pretty sure that just a bunch of different colored stickers on the rims. Ill take a pic next time i see it :spin: