LegacyGT.com

Anyone know the part number for the VDC button?

fweasel

I am also curious. one could make that in to a switch for somthing else and it would look factory.

Yep. That's my plan, too. I am gonna hook up rear fog light switch there. Alternative is radar detector/laser jammer kill switch.

Yes. I posted it in the parts number thread in turbo section... search :lol:

Stupid me, I forgot to search the turbo section. For the rest of us in this thread that missed it...

And the part for the Outback w/VDC switch with VDC button is 83002AG070.

http://www.subaruparts.com/cart/?pn=83002AG070

thanks unclemat

ignore him, he'll go away.

Btw, look what I got... with the VDC switch it will be two extra switches plus one extra "roller" (how do you call that?) knob. Now how to hook up there something... :confused:

gawahann-img600x450-1161192470dscf0255.jpg.d88e4a9d8ccad3101a19b036c3934790.jpg

Btw, look what I got... with the VDC switch it will be two extra switches plus one extra "roller" (how do you call that?) knob. Now how to hook up there something... :confused:

Sweet, where's you come by that and what did it set you back? Too bad it didn't have the folding mirror button in the middle, you could have had the full monty.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Its probably some sort of rotary encoder. Its not terribly hard to work with...more a matter of what to use it for.

Exactly... can't come up with ideas....

One button for rear fog lamp. Another for radar/laser kill switch....

Hmmm.... I know!!! IC spray!!! The roller would control frequency of the spray!! :icon_mrgr

Does the harness for the mirror control, wiper heater and dash brightness hook up properly? I assume seperate connectors for each switch and not one big one?

Can you post a photo of the rear of the module? And if that is for the STi, will it be a direct fit both physically and wiring?

Hmmm.. now I would just need to get the folding mirrors to hook up the middle button :D

This switch cluster is from JDM LGT. I don't have it yet in my hand, will post more pics when I get it... like in a month or so.

Does the harness for the mirror control, wiper heater and dash brightness hook up properly? I assume seperate connectors for each switch and not one big one?

Behind our dead buttons there are sockets, so I guess wiring is there - it's one big connector with three sockets for three buttons. Whether the wires actually go anywhere I doubt. I'd guess that at least our cars are prewired for VDC, even if they don't have it.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived