LegacyGT.com

Is it here yet?

In the past we've had good luck with Gustmans up here, they're just a little stale lately with me, maybe I've been bugging them a big much. :lol: The lot is pretty empty too awaiting the '05s.

Nothing at Chaplin's in Bellevue, WA. Did a drive through of their lot and even got out with the camera to check their back lot. :wink: :twisted: Salesman says they'll get their first 'O5's next week with the GT's slated for later this month. -Ian

I just sat in a normally aspirated 05 sedan yesterday and checked it out. The car hood was light as expected but the overall car weight surprisingly was still noted at about 3300 lbs. I believe that my current 02 Legacy sedan is only about 3200 lbs. and I keep hearing that the new ones would be about 180lbs lighter so I don't know what gives. Some GTs have already arrived in Auburn WA and will await other units to arrive before they make it to the dealers in about two to three weeks I was told. Good luck to all of you in arranging the financing for this awesome car!

I sat in an outback, bacause that's what they had in the showroom. The front is nice and comfy. The rear.... there was no room in the rear. I was disappointed by that. My Evo seems to have more room in the rear somehow! But, overall, I was impressed by the interior. The front is nicely arranged. Good looking, easy to reach everything, etc. I would like to see what a turbo GT (not outback) model is like, though... if there are any differences, or not.

Archived