LegacyGT.com

Invidia Q300 not clearing suspension

talk about fitment issues...lol. so if i get it installed, and get the car lifted again to, say, rotate the tires...will it hurt anything when the suspension drops down into the exhaust?

talk about fitment issues...lol. so if i get it installed, and get the car lifted again to, say, rotate the tires...will it hurt anything when the suspension drops down into the exhaust?

Check this video out:

There is no apparent damage to the exhaust. It has been installed for over 4 years, so the car has been raised and lowered quite a bit. That is how a Q300 will fit a LGT. The exhaust shifts about one inch to the right when the car is raised. When the car is sitting on the ground the suspension clears it by one inch. If you are going to have it installed, it is done easier when the tires are carrying the load (same as when you replace the sway bars).

i did, sounds GREAT. fitment is funky, mind you i pad around $350 for the exhaust though. left side muffler, right side tip is touching the paint...ouch. will have to adjust it when i get some free time

Check this video out:

There is no apparent damage to the exhaust. It has been installed for over 4 years, so the car has been raised and lowered quite a bit. That is how a Q300 will fit a LGT. The exhaust shifts about one inch to the right when the car is raised. When the car is sitting on the ground the suspension clears it by one inch. If you are going to have it installed, it is done easier when the tires are carrying the load (same as when you replace the sway bars).

thank you so much for sourcing that video! wish i had that handy when the mechanic was arguing with me about it haha

Archived