LegacyGT.com

Rotella T6 deal- $13.99!

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_rotella-t6-5w-40-heavy-duty-fully-synthetic-motor-oil-(1-gallon)-shell_8120031-p?searchTerm=rotella+t6+5w-40+heavy+duty+fully+synthetic+motor+oil+%281+gallon%29&SID=FWbrcumx&cm_mmc=aff-_-cj-_-361116-_-10716090#utm_source=aff&utm_medium=cj&utm_campaign=361116&utm_content=10716090

If you have an account on advance auto parts you get $25 for a future $50 purchase when you spend $50 or more. Also 15% off but not oil. Got a couple gallons and purolator oil filters for like $52. So I'll get $10 from the rebate as well as $25 towards a future $50 purchase. Can use that in the future towards a couple more gallons of oil to even further the savings. Woop woop.

Going to those links, I'm only seeing the gallons are being sold for $22.99 with another $5 rebate limited to two gallons. Am I missing the link where I click 'Buy Now' for $8.99??

There is no, buy now for 8.99, with the rotella rebate you can buy the oil from who ever you want. So the first link in the thread that I posted, you can buy it for 13.99, then using the rotella rebate you would end up paying 8.99

Im gonna try and pull the disgruntled customer card, if you do a general rotella search on their site, it still lists it for 13.99 along with all other rotella gallons.

I gave it a try but it didn't work, they wouldnt honor my request. I showed them thier own website and the screen shots that i printed. They said they would be loosing a few dollars if they sold it to me at that price. I emailed Advance Auto and cried about it, they confirmed it was a big and costly mistake. They gave me 30% off coupon. The end.

I gave it a try but it didn't work, they wouldnt honor my request. I showed them thier own website and the screen shots that i printed. They said they would be loosing a few dollars if they sold it to me at that price. I emailed Advance Auto and cried about it, they confirmed it was a big and costly mistake. They gave me 30% off coupon. The end.

Dang, thanks for checking on that Nubie. That would have been like buying one oil change and getting two for free lol

Archived