LegacyGT.com

Colorado Recommended Businesses

praedet

Anybody got a recommendation for tinting?

It may not be worth the drive, but I use ABC window tinting located in denver near I-25 and evans. They do great work and pricing seem fair, $250-$300.

ABC Window Tinting

6363 E. Evans Ave Denver, CO 80222

(720) 353-6640 (mobile) - (303) 757-1275 (shop) - (303) 757-1365 (fax)

eMail: freddie@abctinting.com

http://www.abctinting.com/

Edited by collegemt

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For paintless dent repair there is a guy in the service garage at Go Honda (104th & Federal) that does some nice work. Our garage door closed on the back of my wife's Honda and left a 6-inch shallow crease in the decklid. He took it out for $50. It looks perfect - literally perfect. Later I took my car to him to have 3-4 small dings taken out. Again, nice work and $50.

You can just stop in any time. He mainly fixes up the used car lot, and if you drop in he'll just put his current car aside and take care of you.

When I get home I'll look up his business card and post details.

This would be good info. I have a couple door dings that piss me off every time I look at them. Also any recommended PDR's in the Denver area would be great.

WINDOW TINT:

IDS Window Tint & Clear Mask

8071 S. Broadway

Littleton, CO 80122-2729

(303) 734-4500

idswindowtint.com

They're pretty much at C-470 and Broadway. They did an awesome job and are really cheap my 20% tint was $200, I think the 35% was around $160 if you don't want dark tint. They warrant all their tint against fading, purpling (becoming purple in color) and bubbling for life. I even had a cut somehow put into one of my windows about a year later that they said is usually not covered under their warranty but they replaced it for free anyways (I did buy them a 6-pack though)

Does anyone know of a wheel shop that will repair wheels? I have some rust on the machine lip of my wheels (didn't have any time to take care of them during the winter with work). I'm gonna try to get some rust remover and do it myself, but wondering if anyone knows of any local shops that could do it if I am unsuccessful

^ not sure about a solid company to help you out. but if you do get a few hours off, maybe some extremely fine steel wool and some muscle might work....

(there's a post in the detailing section about how to clean exhaust tips... might help a bit!) :)

brian

Does anyone know of a wheel shop that will repair wheels? I have some rust on the machine lip of my wheels (didn't have any time to take care of them during the winter with work). I'm gonna try to get some rust remover and do it myself, but wondering if anyone knows of any local shops that could do it if I am unsuccessful

Try:

Spec Wheels (303)-853-9978 or

http://trudesignwheel.net/ 303.422.5090

For Paintless Dent Repair in Colorado Springs use

The Dent Center (Jeremy)

2684 E. Platte Ave (Platte and Circle)

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

(719) 636-1935

His minimum charge is $50, but he will do quite a bit of work for that. He was searching all over my car to find more dents to take out(I only had 2 door dings). Jeremy came highly reccomended by a co-worker who takes his Mercedes there.

Anyone know a good place to get an alignment?

For Tint, I have a friend who did it professionally for 25 years, but has since moved on to commercial windows. He still does cars in his garage, and is exceptionally priced. Great quality too. All 3M products. I have had 3 vehicles done and referred 5 other people to him, and everyone has been happy. I paid $150 for my 1st tint job with him.

His name is Leo, and if you want his info, PM me. I wouldn't feel comfortable putting it on the web. He's in Littleton, but for all of the jobs I have had done, he picked my car up from me at work, drove it to his place, did the work, and had it back to me by the time I got off work. Very conveniant.

Only thing you sacrifice with him is no warranty, but I have never asked him about that, and he is a good enough guy that I think he'd take care of any issues.

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

• 1 month later...
It may not be worth the drive, but I use ABC window tinting located in denver near I-25 and evans. They do great work and pricing seem fair, $250-$300.

ABC Window Tinting

6363 E. Evans Ave Denver, CO 80222

(720) 353-6640 (mobile) - (303) 757-1275 (shop) - (303) 757-1365 (fax)

eMail: freddie@abctinting.com

http://www.abctinting.com/

Another tinter I liked:

Jazz It Up

7255 S Havana,

Centennial, CO 80112

303-799-8806

jazzitupwindowshttp://img.superpages.com/images-yp/decor/images/em_icon.gifyahoo.com

They'll fix up your tint job for free if it breaks off from the winter cold. Very friendly and helpful service. My job would've cost $230, but they bumped it down to $180 after I mentioned being hooked up w/ LGT.com and quoting a few other competitor's prices.

Tuners

Revolutions Performance<--johnAWD, Zed 2.0, praedet recommended

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Tommypenguin, were you happy w/ Revolutions as well? I'm prob gonna get a protune here soon. Anything I should know or plan for in doing this?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the recommendation guys! Scott, we've tuned hundreds of Subaru's, have worked on and tuned the fastest Subaru's in Colorado (10.90 1/4 mile to 11.5 1/4mile on 3 Subaru's) and work on out of state vehicles all the time.

Our work is some of the cleanest around and we have only the best for you guys, TWO ASE Master Certified techs, nothing but the best to work on our customer cars. As always, do your research on local forums, due diligence is very important.

Adam & Matt

Revolutions Performance

417 E. Vermijo

Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Store | Contact Info | Website

Tommypenguin, were you happy w/ Revolutions as well? I'm prob gonna get a protune here soon. Anything I should know or plan for in doing this?

Scotty, I loved my tune, my car is actually back at revolutions right now for round 2 on getting tuned. I would recommend them for sure.;)

• 4 weeks later...

I checked out Super Rupair the other day for an oil change, service etc. I was happy with their customer service, and my car seems ok but I need advice.

Here is my issue:

I have (I thought) a 2005 2.5gt wagon 5mt. The guys at the shop didn't believe me that it was a 2005. They were basically telling me I am wrong and judging by the "emissions plate" it is a 2006? I told them I was positive it was a 2005. They didn't believe me.

Is this a sign that:

it is simply a car they don't see often, am I wrong, they are incompetent?