LegacyGT.com

2.5i brake upgrades

vomplegacy

looking for some info on brakes for the 2005 2.5i legacy. im not looking into getting into an arguement over why im doing this, basically i have an offer from a major brake company to build me 1 off brakes front and rear for my car for free in return for services i am going to provide to them, so its all a bling factor.

so what i have gathered from extensive threads and randomness is:

the 2.5i can be easily converted to lgt in the front with having to just get new brackets, calipers, rotors, and lgt lines, the rear is a little mod. but can be done with minor grinding.

my question is can anyone help me out with links or info on part numbers, measurements, or verifications of this. i want to pick up a caliper bracket and bring them one so they can see it and work from there.

im rocking the oem 17" rims which i believe are a +55 offset but can look up to make sure, bolt pattern is 5X100. just making sure to cover my bases here so i dont pick up the wrong stuff for them to work from as they will not have my car right away. i also have no problem stepping up to 18's.

any info would be much appreciated.

kartboy looks to have bbk brackets available that i might be able to pull specs from as well.

LGT brakes bolt right on, no modification needed. Need calipers lines rotors pads. I swapped it all to mine and it was super simple.

As long as your new brakes fit inside the 17" wheel, you should be fine.

'08 Legacy 2.5i - hybrid intake - delta 1000 - E85 - magnaflow exhaust

Archived