LegacyGT.com

Cup Holder Separated?

I had one of those Nalgene bottles and put in the cup holder in front of the armrest....needless to say, the bottle was small enough to get in...but big enough to have the cup holder split down the middle. Happened to anyone before? What was the fix?

Some asshole broke into my car and whille searching for stuff, he or she somehow split my cup holder tray thingie. I just pushed on the side of the whole thing and it popped back into place. Hope that helps.

-"Q"

+1

Week old car and a buddy saw the arrows on the divider...same thing happened. Just squeeze the whole works together carefully and it should snap right back into place.

Did you just have the divider pop out, or the bottom of the whole cupholder area split apart? The divider should go back in pretty easy, the bottom needs a little massaging but should pop right back together as well.

Got it back in place. The bottom of the cup holder was split down the middle. Took a good bit of force to pop it back together. Guess I was just nervous the first time...didn't want to cause any more problems.

Thanks.

Archived