LegacyGT.com

Is the Old owner of my new LGT possibly member?

I just purchased an '05 obp LGT ltd MT. (haven't got it yet, being shipped up to AK to me). I'm trying to see if it was a previously owned by a member here on LGT.com. The car fax says it came from Youngstown/north Lima, OH and before that (same owner) Hermitage/Wilmington, PA. I had my cousin go look at it to make sure it was a good purchase. But he doesnt know much about them so didn't know about Anything done to it. It does seem to be lowered and the dealership installed an exhaust system that it came with. I'm just hoping theres a small chance of the old owner on here that could tell me more about the car. Here's some pics

1af3d664.jpg.88122a73075081f7776a7cadee65e773.jpg

156ad486.jpg.d48dcd256d747c92a6d4e83f588af27a.jpg

Thanks, it's def a good looker, I'm diggin the obp with the tan interior, my last Lgt was black with black leather which was sick but the tan just looks nicer to me. Badgeless too which I kinda like. it's only got 72k miles.. Not to bad for an 05. The lady at the dealership sent me about 10 pics of under the hood. Looks stock. I asked their mechanic to check for shaft play (wether or not he really did it) he said theres none. But we'll see. My buddy's got a couple turbos Layin around if it ever does shit out.

I haven't seen it in a while leviman ( I just sold my 03 Lgt about a month ago so I've only been in the market that long)

ae5c9adb.jpg.a8dc21e1091607424f85e945932b0007.jpg

The carfax shows it brought in for regular maintenance every 4-6 months since it was new so thats definitely a plus! My cuz said it sounded great and drove awesome. Tranny/clutch smooth and no other noises. So I think ima be ok. Yeah the color combo is nice. Doesn't it look lowered to you guys?

• Moderators
Buying a car sight unseen.... that's ballsy. On the other hand, looks good, hope to see it around.

I bought my wagon "sight unseen". However, it had all the dealer records for service and I had in independently inspected by a local shop prior to sale and one of the techs wanted to buy it :)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Archived