LegacyGT.com

Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

He was on track with me for one session. That swapped RX7 is pretty quick

Some of my other videos have better audio quality if you follow the video link to my youtube channel. The GoPro HD is better than the previous versions, but still leaves something to be desired in the audio category.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I'm having some problems with my Subi lately:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/dealorship-messed-up-my-cv-joints-150916.html

The problem I'm having is that the dealer won't acknowledge that I have a problem with my drivetrain binding up, which was obvious when I had my summer tires on. Since I just had my new snow tires mounted, it doesn't bind up because the tread blocks give more.

Does anyone in the Milwaukee/Waukesha area happen to have a set of summer tires on rims (that fit a 2006 legacy) that I could borrow for a few minutes to show the dealer what's wrong? I can compensate you in some way in return.

My other option is to pay to have my summer tires re-mounted for a day, and then re-mount my winter tires... again. I'm trying to avoid waiting til spring, when it might be too late to get the dealer to pay for the repair.

Edited by jrfroe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Are we all still sleeping off the turkey from Thanksgiving?

We should plan a meet n greet in January or something. Dinner, donuts in a parking lot, cruise out to Madison, ANYTHING?

Sounds like some people are interested (I would be if I'm not busy). Pick a date and post it up!

If you're looking for places to eat or stop around Madison give some general thoughts about what you're thinking and I can (or someone else) can give you some info about where to go.

Seems like there is a little life around here, thank God!

Welcome everyone. Looks like Madison has the most interested people so maybe we can plan a meet out there. Like last time, the people from the Milwaukee area could meet early in the a.m. and cruise out to Mad-town together for lunch, then hit up some twisty's and head back home.

I'm down for whenever. Sundays work better for me.

Where do the Madison people want to meet? I'm assuming we're doing Sunday.

Also, on a side note, what are some nice driving roads near Madison? I spent some time out to the west near Arena and found some decent roads, but I'm always looking for more.

Did you get a job down there Franz? I'd like to do a meet, but my work schedule is kinda hard to plan anything.

Yup I did. Start on Monday, so I'm extremely busy right now finishing work on the LGT and getting settled in.

There are some fun roads southwest of Madison. Take 151 past Verona

• 1 month later...
Yup I did. Start on Monday, so I'm extremely busy right now finishing work on the LGT and getting settled in.

There are some fun roads southwest of Madison. Take 151 past Verona

Will do - this weekend in fact. If anyone's free on Saturday let me know and I can try organize a drive out there (weather's supposed to be a balmy 34 degrees).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...