LegacyGT.com

Need Help with HIDs in New Jersey

NewLegGT67

All,

I have the Apexcone HIDs. After 4 1/2 years the passenger side light is out, however, the fuse is good. According to Xenon Expert I need to find out if its the light or the ballast. Therefore, I need to switch out the working light with the light not working and send back (lifetime warranty).

I need help from someone in the New Jersey area with experience with HID installs. I am very skittish attempting this. I am a complete noob (Dplacen installed these for me but he's in Maryland now :(). Shops in the area do not want to help. I will pay for gas if someone wants to meet or has a garage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I anyone knows of a shop in NJ willing to do this please let me know.

Thanks Forum

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Monkey- where in NJ?

Ps. Its actually really simple, no harder than just installining headlight bulbs into your car.

Ryan

I live in Parlin, NJ, which is in central Jersey around Old Bridge and Sayreville.

I hear it's not too hard but I thought it would be better to have someone assist me with more know-how/knowledge in case I run into any problems. I don't want to break anything.

Mark

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

HID's generally only last about 3-3.5 years before they start to go out. I just ended up buying new ballasts and lights to eliminate any possibility of it being one or the other. As tool said its very straight forward, the hardest part is finding a place to mount the ballasts. if it is a quality kit everything should plug n play with the OEM harness

i live in Nanuet NY just over the montvale NJ border, bout 45- from you. Id give ya a hand if you want to head up this way, or give AZP installs in kenilworth, im sure they could arrange to give you a hand.

i live in Nanuet NY just over the montvale NJ border, bout 45- from you. Id give ya a hand if you want to head up this way, or give AZP installs in kenilworth, im sure they could arrange to give you a hand.

I just haven't had the time to look at it. I will try to look at this tomorrow.

Thanks Quick4dbr ;)

Archived