LegacyGT.com

Interior Trim bits

BlazingAsura

I was scouring the forums for this, and I am not one hundred percent sure on where or who to ask.

2006 Legacy GT Limited - Shouldn't the Interior trim have wood accents? The one I recently purchased is all silver on the inside, with perforated leather on the steering wheel (Minus the upper portion), the tranny knob (manual) and even on the E-brake.

And I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to dress up the interior? I was thinking more of a carbon fiber-esque look? The car is Silver/Black combo, so I would figure the CF would look nice with the perforated leather.

Thanks for the help!

"What's God, if not the spark that started life?"

~ Last Ride of the Day by Nightwish

All the wood is are trim stick on's from the dealer under neath them are the stock silver pieces. So to answer you question no the car should not have wood trim out of factory unless the person asked for it. They do sell CF pieces through some websites and maybe a few of our vendors sell them as well but not too sure.

I hate the silver because it isn't the same as the stereo/climate control color. My trip pieces on either side of the stereo are plastidipped black and I like it. I might suggest paint though, not dip, because the dip collects dust and can't simply be dusted like the dash/stereo.

Archived