LegacyGT.com

help me please! any body with a ap with new software

ronzoLGT

JJust went to get my car tuned and its locked up with the old Cobb ap need some body to unmarry it for me ill drive any were call me at 508 380 9210 ill buy some beer while were un marrying it

Or can they marry the new one, then unmarry it to leave behind a "fresh" ecu?
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Keep bumping your thread. Someone def has to have an ap here.....also try nasioc. I know there are plenty there who use the ap. As long as it's a v2, you can download the legacy software from cobb on it and do the same thing....unmarry from the owner's car, marry to yours, then unmarry your car, and lastly, have owner remarry to his. You'll just probably need to d/l the correct legacy software (although since you won't be actually flashing maps over, you might be able to use the ap without d/l maps)

Good luck and free bump!

Sooo... AP's are supposed to restore whatever map was installed prior to marrying it to a car right? If it's possible to use a different AP to unmarry the ECU, where does it get the original map from? Does it store that on the ECU somewhere? I assumed it was stored on the AP but that obviously wouldn't work if you used a different AP to unmarry. Now I'm curious...

Archived