LegacyGT.com

Show off your 5th Gen's aftermarket wheels!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i1343.photobucket.com/albums/o794/Jdmjayce/Mobile%20Uploads/0dc32913-bb92-48b8-b82d-dc83b2d510fd_zps90841467.jpg' alt='0dc32913-bb92-48b8-b82d-dc83b2d510fd_zps90841467.jpg'>

Enkei rpf1 18x9.5

Edited by its_jayce
License plate showing

I love that gold and black contrast.

What offset?

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

^^^ the centercaps would look nice with your lug nuts.

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Yeah I can't justify myself paying over $150 for some center caps. Just DIY myself lol

I forget the cost but they came in before the wheels at Americas Tire. I think they arrived in less than a week.

I'd like to know how you DIY some center caps. I could have spent a bunch of money on some Wedssport caps for my TC105Ns which were not hub centric and had no space for rings. Or (what I ended up doing) I could get lucky and find some custom aluminum caps on the FRS/BRZ forums and order a set for about the same price but also provided a hub centric fit.

I'm not sure how you get a solid set of caps for under 150.

I'd like to know how you DIY some center caps. I could have spent a bunch of money on some Wedssport caps for my TC105Ns which were not hub centric and had no space for rings. Or (what I ended up doing) I could get lucky and find some custom aluminum caps on the FRS/BRZ forums and order a set for about the same price but also provided a hub centric fit.

I'm not sure how you get a solid set of caps for under 150.

HD (Home Depot) center cap mod, wrapped with 3M Di-noc and custom vinyl stencil.

http://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv275/ajphoto09/DSC_0084.jpg

I just spent 90 bucks on some oem subaru brz center caps for my stock wheels. I thought they would fit but no luck. I will sell to ya if you want em, 60 bucks. They are still in the box, just got em today. I just don't really wanna hassle with sending them back.