LegacyGT.com

Prodrive Mufflers and Center pipes???

JNRacing

I searched and I didn't see anything. I just install Prodrive mufflers on my GT. Great sound but its a little too quiet for me. I would wondering when if I replaced the center and Y pipe how much loud will it get? I know the Perrin and the Cobb pipes don't have a resonator in the center pipe. What if i went with the AVO pipes with the resonator? My only issue with AVO is the price! What are your opinion? Please let me know. Thanks!

Do you have a sound clip or video?

I have the prodrives witht he perrin mid/y. They sound amazing. IMO its the sounding setupfor the LGT. Im also catless with headders, so that may also be comtributing to the good sound.

I searched and I didn't see anything. I just install Prodrive mufflers on my GT. Great sound but its a little too quiet for me. I would wondering when if I replaced the center and Y pipe how much loud will it get? I know the Perrin and the Cobb pipes don't have a resonator in the center pipe. What if i went with the AVO pipes with the resonator? My only issue with AVO is the price! What are your opinion? Please let me know. Thanks!

Where did you and everyone else get your prodrive mufflers????

Archived