LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

saw a 08 lgt it was that sand brown color with perrin cans and just "2.5GT" on the pike. i was in the work truck so you wouldnt have seen me

that might've been Pheel73. He's the only guy I've seen with the bronze-metallic color car around and he's the one who bought my perrin cans :lol:

Why the finger, why not a wave....I got the anger in her at home while I was trying to fix her montero sport. And instead of dinner...I got a cup-o-noodles. I told her to baby my car while she has it, but she told me that she floored it!

Superhawk... you're lucky you only got the finger! I'm surprised she didn't stop dead and whoop your butt! ;P

Chilly, how's the Montero running now? C happy now?

Ohh, and I do believe I received some fancy bushings from mSprank yesterday hehehe...

Superhawk... you're lucky you only got the finger! I'm surprised she didn't stop dead and whoop your butt! ;P

Chilly, how's the Montero running now? C happy now?

Orer

Ohh, and I do believe I received some fancy bushings from mSprank yesterday hehehe...

That's TRUE! She is a strong big girl. :)

15 hours it took us for her tuneup. Now throttle pressure sensor and another EGR? Valve now+oil strainer need to be replaced. The whole oil pan has to come down. That engine restorer did too well of a job and clogged her oil screen. SOB. Mechanic quoted me 500 bucks for the job. Christian and I are going to attempt it. Unless somebody here want to borrow it and not return it or hit a tree.

Yea. Let's do those next week with my other parts!!!!

I found a nice silver lgt wagon.. hids and all blacked out tint. Said driver drove like an asshat on the 90 going home west bound. Drove like he was in the F1 cutting back and forth between all the lanes. Car needs... a tune. I decided to give it some gas at the toll booth and you couldn't keep up... I'm only stg 2 5eat :p

Everyday, I see a black LGT with new york plates by Waltham St. in watertown, also on Union st in Watertown there is a silver LGT always parked.

And then on daily basis 5-7 random legacy's never can remeber all the things I see.

habitual derail-er