LegacyGT.com

Carpet Cleaner?? OC, you out there?

jc51373

Any recommendations of a good, rather awesome and effective, cleaner? Wondering if you have any tips on how to apply and what to use etc.

I have all-season mats, just my foot seems to rest in an uncovered area and created a dirt spot. Wanna get it a good product to get ready for my Spring Douching.

Thx

Carpets: Carpets are something that every car has and every car needs cleaned. Fortunately one of the finest carpet cleaners I have ever used is easily found off the shelf. Prestone Foaming Carpet Cleaner is awesome. I use it in my house to follow up after my toddler who likes to spill stuff and urp up everywhere. I use it in the car after I find someone has tracked tar into my car. I use it in cars where people have spilled soda all over the place. It has cleaned up so many different types of stains and spills that I can’t number them all. This is probably the one of the only products I have ever used that has consistently done exactly what I wanted it to do every time without fail. Just beware of imitators. Don’t get just any old can of carpet cleaner in a red can. The design of the Prestone can is superior to all of those. The brush part flips down and that prevents it from flipping while using it. Also, the easiest way to spray it on the carpet is to flip the brush down so that the foam doesn’t just build up in it.

nub FTW

Archived