LegacyGT.com

new to lgt.com, but not Subarus or the bay!

scoob

what up guys, just picked up a 07 specB with low miles and loving it! definitely not new to the bay area suby scene though...had a 06 WRX and a 06 STi after that previous to this car...was even the GM at EQ Tuning for over a year so most definitely know the cars. my gf even has a 08LGT LTD (dbm) and is on the forums as well :)

if you see me or my gf cruising the bay (mostly in the diablo valley area) throw some deuces!

im not trippin on winning bro, i just got the car a month ago and got laid off right after! now next year...i wouldnt even show up if i was you!!! LOL just playin buddy

got it aligned, front toe was Fd, now its way better in a long turn...but i gotta say that im so jealous...we did Swifts on Michelles LGT and its a solid inch lower all around then my car on the same springs!! :( hers were used so I know mine will still settle but its amazing what a difference the struts/tophats can make

ya we will be there...are u going to the big stoneridge meet??

it handles amazingly, the combo is perfect and i actually like the practicality of the stance since i go to Tahoe EVERY weekend in the winter...but i was definitely a little jealous when we released the jack on Michelles car...hers on wheels is gonna be so nice

are you coming to bam?

Brendan swifts plus konis. thats what i really want

Nah, I have too much going on this weekend. Anniversary is Saturday, have dog training to go to and I've gotta head over to my dad's in Santa Cruz to pick up a rolling tool chest for our new garage :)

Archived