Where te Meet and Eat  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Where te Meet and Eat

• High School lot/Park on ~38th S
    • Starbucks on ~94th S
    • Sugarhouse Park
    • Main Street Pizza & Noodle
    • Szechuan Chinese

Alright guys and gals, seems like it's time to get a bigger meet planned for the summer, and what better day than Saturday, July 31st! :lol: The plan is to meet up at the Skyline high school parking lot at 4 P.M. and hang out there for a bit, then up to East Canyon for a little run, and then up to PC for some grub followed by drinks and chilling at Chad's condo!! :spin:. If anyone has any other ideas just let me know!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like doing Sugarhouse Park meets on Saturdays cause it's usually packed... The Starbucks parking lot in Sandy has been a good spot lately cause it's huge. Let's do a cruise up East Canyon to Park City. BBQ my place?

If we're cruising up parleys why not meet at a place that's closer? There's an einstein's on 39th and wasatch. Just a thought.

That parking lot will be packed on a Saturday unless we meet around 4 or 5 but I do like that idea...

A few years ago we went to Main Street Pizza & Noodle for a meet... Let's plan on going there, then we can hit my place for some drinks or whatever afterward. I wasn't too impressed with Davanza's last year...

There is a big park next to my house, with a fairly decent sized lot. Should be pretty empty too. I'm also right by I-215/I-15 On-Ramps

So we could jump on the free way right there, and cruise up to Park City.

A

Probably not the coolest place to meet lol but Skyline High School's Parking lot should be empty right off of wasatch blvd and about 3800 south.

That or the park and ride on the corner of 39th and Wasatch.

All of which are 30 seconds from my house :D

Hopefully I'll have my tune from Logan done by then.

Since the poll contains both meet and eat place and you can only pick one item to vote on. I don't care where we eat. Pizza works for me.

Archived