LegacyGT.com

Sonic Meet in August?

ean611

The rumours are that the Wendy's in Milford will soon become a sonic restaurant as well.

This place in Milford is just south of I-495 on Rt 85, so it is easy to get to.

Peabody is okay, I guess, although I personally prefer Milford.

Milford? That's very awesome news to me.

I went to a sonic in Florida on Monday. It was freaking awesome. It's a drive in restaurant. They have decent food and awesome drinks. What's not to like?

I tried Sonic when I went to Dover last month. It was pretty good. Nice to see they're popping up around here now.

Seeing those damn commercials all the time when there aren't ANY around just made it more tempting to go. :lol:

The food will be terrible (like at all Sonics) but it will be near my house. They haven't even broken ground yet so there is no way it will be ready to go by August; October maybe, if they get busy.

i just visited my first sonic on my way to VA this past week. i didn't do the drive thru and i kept pressing the damn red button but noone was answering! how annoying. and their menu is too complicated for me. rofl. as for fast food, i'd say it's just average. :p

• 3 weeks later...
the foot long chili cheese dogs ROCK!!! As a stand by go for the Super Sonic Cheeseburger #2... i so miss SONIC. I am originally from Arkansas so I took the place for granted, now I am tortured by the commercials at 9:30 pm when I need a chili dog.

Archived