LegacyGT.com

Happy with my tune thanks Bren!

Firepuma

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone on the fence this guy knows his 'stuff! Made 334/383 on my 05 leggy wagon with vf52/fmic/k+n/turbo back- etc... Very quick, very smooth. Graph will be up soon-

That can't be right. Bren says that VF52's only make 280-290whp. :confused: Your numbers sound higher than a BNR16G. :eek:

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

I ask about the e85 because these numbers look alot like numbers that the vf52 puts down with the ethanol especially with that peak torque number. Could a port and polish on the valve cuts really attribute the increase? I know locally these run a little over 300whp so it seems to be about 10% high from what I've seen. What correction factor was used?

SAE. Brentuning.com for further info. Yesterdays tunes are not on the database yet. He uses a dynapack dyno on days other than saturday, saturdays he works on the dyno dynamics. From what I remember, the baseline run was ~290whp at wastegate pressure. Car was strong throughout, responded to timing and fuel well with not a single knock on the final log. Ambient temps were about 50 degrees.

Bren does some fine handywork in the avcs tables and have shown gains from that alone. Check the site for more info.

As I mentioned above, sae

I don't recall seeing you state SAE but no big deal. SAE by default is not without correction itself which makes it hard to compare.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

SAE. Brentuning.com for further info. Yesterdays tunes are not on the database yet. He uses a dynapack dyno on days other than saturday, saturdays he works on the dyno dynamics. From what I remember, the baseline run was ~290whp at wastegate pressure. Car was strong throughout, responded to timing and fuel well with not a single knock on the final log. Ambient temps were about 50 degrees.

Bren does some fine handywork in the avcs tables and have shown gains from that alone. Check the site for more info.

That shows I missed that you stated SAE, nothing about what possible correction was....not trying to be rude but that quote in itself was not helpful at all but maybe I missed something.

Edit: I was just curious for comparison, in the scheme of things we would have to know what a stock lgt put down on the same day to be able to compare true increases. Regardless like I said above, the vf52 is a great DD turbo. Numbers are insignificant.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived