LegacyGT.com

BOSTON - Cars and Coffee 2 - 3/15/09 @ 9:30am

rabydanimal

Posting this for a good friend of mine. I might actually make it to this one!

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5165/carscoffee2.jpg

Okay ladies and gentlemen, we are doing this again!

The first event was a huge success. On a Sunday in February when the temps hovered around freezing there were 75+ cars. For this event Sam Lurie from The Beantown Sound, and Peter Ladas from yuppieracing.net have graciously been given permission to use the parking lot at Trade Center 128 in Woburn. This is a new building, and very clean, plenty of parking and the on-site Dunkin' Donuts will open just for us.

***Important Things To Remember***

Please be mindful of the surroundings. Place all trash in trash bags, or take it with you when you leave. The Tradecenter has been kind enough to lend us the use of their parking lot. This is a great opportunity for us so be on your best behaviour! This means absolutely NO DONUTS, NO BURNOUTS, NO RACING!!! KEEP IT CLASSY, OR WE WON'T BE ALLOWED BACK. If you see someone acting up, it’s your job to remind them how lucky we are to have an opportunity like this!

Please try and spread the word. The more the merrier! We don’t know your friends, your next door neighbors, your co-workers; reach out to them, invite them, and we can all gather and share in our passion for fine automobiles. This event will be advertised in the area and at the office park. The event is RAIN OR SHINE. There is a 5 story parking garage with ample space for hundreds of cars. In the event of rain or snow, we will be meeting inside the garage.

Directions: http://www.tradecenter128.com/directions.htm

Available Food: Dunkin’ Donuts On Location

This is across the high way from the Woburn Movie Theater off exit 35 on 128. From the rotary turn right onto Main St. (Route 38 North). Turn left at first stoplight onto Elm St. Turn left onto Sylvan Rd. and drive past the shopping plaza, then turn right into TradeCenter 128. We will use the part of the parking lot that I highlighted in blue.

See everyone there!

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2946/birdseye.png

• 2 weeks later...
they should do this every sunday morning. back in california there was an every saturday morning meet at santana row. all sorts of exotics would show up and then theyd go on a drive at the end. an enzo showed up once....the dude driving it made his girlfriend drive his other car so he could make sure everyone knew he was extra rich. other car was a purple murcielago...

they should do this every sunday morning. back in california there was an every saturday morning meet at santana row. ...

Ahh..another norcal to boston area transplant like me.

Norcal car dudes are crazy in the best of ways....never seen so many fantastic cars all the time...miss it dearly. :wub:

^ 'cause a $1,000,000+ car just isn't enough conspicuous consumption. :rolleyes::lol:

Ha..yeah it was ridiculous. The most ridiculous part was the *ahem* lady driving the purple lambo was wearing insane heels (probably 4") and looked to be making her $ as a "performer". It was probably the first time in her life that she was surrounded by dudes who were all staring at something else!

Ahh..another norcal to boston area transplant like me.

Norcal car dudes are crazy in the best of ways....never seen so many fantastic cars all the time...miss it dearly. :wub:

Nice...we'll have to catch up on Sunday.

Lots of interesting cars there. I saw a couple of wagons - 1 gray one with aftermarket wheels, then a white one and and blue one parked next to each other in front of the parking structure. I was hoping to catch up with some Legacy people, but I never saw the owners.

Yeah, I had the stock gray sedan with dirty wheels/tires far away from most of the other cars (near the other entrance to the lot).

That's too bad - I guess it was bad timing. I kept on looking back to see if anybody would show up, but I didn't see anybody. Maybe I'll catch up with you guys at a future meet.

Archived