Official WISLOC Thread

zzztech13

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup, the wife and I were checking out the breakfast at Chuck's. Pretty good. And the place was practically empty.

Awesome! I haven't been there since I was a kid. I'll get around to checking it out again one of these days

• 1 month later...

The CWSCC club does some ice racing up this way around Stevens Point area. FVSCC does some stuff at lake Winnebego by Oshkosh.

I go out a few times a year with CWSCC. Check out our forum at CWSCC there is a thread for the 2012 season.

• 1 month later...
Hey I'm new to the forum. Been living in Milwaukee for a little over a year now. Ordered a 2012 Legacy GT in October(still waiting for it to be delivered) to replace my 96' Impreza. Glad to see there's some Subaru enthusiasts in WI.

Does anybody do any ice racing? I am interested in doing the Ice Auto X stuff if anybody knows of anything happening in Wisconsin

I do at least a couple of events with FVSCC on lake Winnebago a year, some really good guys and tough competition up there!

Check out the forum for the latest updates on the upcoming season.

Hope to see ya there!

• 1 month later...
I do at least a couple of events with FVSCC on lake Winnebago a year, some really good guys and tough competition up there!

Check out the forum for the latest updates on the upcoming season.

Hope to see ya there!

Hey I checked the site and didnt see any events on Winnebago. Maybe i missed it? anyways I would be very interested in participating in one of these event because I live about two miles away from the north shore and I am always hooning out there anyways.

ice? what is this ice you speak of? mostly open water still down here.

does anyone in the milwaukee area want to take a look at my car next week? i have no boost and no power through out the entire rpm range and can't get above 3500. under moderate to heavy acceleration it feels like i am towing a car and they are fing with me and tapping the brakes as we go. steady throttle and it's ok. i took the down pipe off to look at the turbine shaft and there was minimal play. it was coated in an odorless tasteless dust. is the wastegate actuator supposed to be off center like that? pic included. i looked at the maf and half of it was clean the other half was black with 3-5 gsm? and under throttle it didn't jump up or anything, so i dunno what's wrong. any help would be appreciated.

IMG_20120113_125821.thumb.jpg.fc220206a83c7bbca0a505e6ab8c2164.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
late update. my problem was a clogged up pipe cat. gutted it and then got a bnr16g. speaking of, does anyone have a vag-com or tactrix cable i can borrow for a bit? I'll go anywhere from port washington to oconomowoc to delavan to kenosha and any points in between. Thanks!!

I'm south, Milwaukee area.

I work out near Waukesha. See a few LGT's 4/5 days. There's a silver one that I usually see around 4:15P on Bluemound near Oscars. Then a black with gold rims and a rack on top around 6:20A I-94E and 3:45P I-94W. Are any of these you?

I've got an 07 OBP shaved w/ spoiler. live in Bay View, work in Brookfield near Pewaukee.