LegacyGT.com

Adirondacks and Lake george

cerbomark

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up in Warrensburg every weekend, but I'm driving the Speed3 ( which I keep in Thurman - the Legacy pretty much stays in Dutchess ).

Route 28 North up to Blue Mountain Lake is one of my favorite roads, stopping at Basil & Wicks in North Creek on the return back down...

I'm up in Warrensburg every weekend, but I'm driving the Speed3 ( which I keep in Thurman - the Legacy pretty much stays in Dutchess ).

Route 28 North up to Blue Mountain Lake is one of my favorite roads, stopping at Basil & Wicks in North Creek on the return back down...

Warrensburg about 20-30 mins from me (rt 8). Nice area too. I have my paintless dent removal guy there , LOL.

Our friend works DOT, and she ( and her crew ) are responsible for keeping Route 8 passable, etc (for a ways, anyhow, plus the Northway and more...)

Paintless Dent in the 'Burg? I guess I should get the Legacy up there some weekend - 257k miles and counting - could use a little visit

Our friend works DOT, and she ( and her crew ) are responsible for keeping Route 8 passable, etc (for a ways, anyhow, plus the Northway and more...)

Paintless Dent in the 'Burg? I guess I should get the Legacy up there some weekend - 257k miles and counting - could use a little visit

same street as TD Bank on the main st... well that s his home garage.

wow 257K, that s great.

Archived