LegacyGT.com

DUDE!! 07 reflash????

dbrunone

So this guy on the Cobb forums says he got a Subaru reflash to fix the 3-4k stutter on his 07 GT:

http://www.cobbforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36822&page=2

Anyone heard of this?? I tried to call my dealer in charleston but they wouldnt answer the phone and wouldnt call me back when I left a message. Everyone call your dealers!

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, he made no mention that it was an accessport... could of been an ecutek reflash.

And the OP made no mention of accessport either.

Nor ecutek.

Nor stage 1/2 flashing at all, which is where I'm assuming you were going with that.

This is in regards to a Subaru service flash for curing stutter. Which quite frankly, good luck with that.

Yep, thay have the reflash out that specifically addresses the 3-4k studder problem on the 2007 LGT, let me know if your dealer gives you any problems and I will give you the information off of my workorder.
sounds like a dealership flash to me

I just got my cars stutter FIXED YES FIXED by my Subaru dealer. I walked in the door said "My car stutters" and the service adviser says "we just got a reflash for that". He brings it up on the programmer and it says something like "car hesitates at 3000-4000 rpm" I say thats what it is and 20 minutes later my car runs 100% better!!! GOGOGO get it done! Car feels so much faster and smoother now!

+1 billion to Adventure Subaru in Fayetteville, AR. They sure know how to take care of a good customer!

I just got my cars stutter FIXED YES FIXED by my Subaru dealer. I walked in the door said "My car stutters" and the service adviser says "we just got a reflash for that". He brings it up on the programmer and it says something like "car hesitates at 3000-4000 rpm" I say thats what it is and 20 minutes later my car runs 100% better!!! GOGOGO get it done! Car feels so much faster and smoother now!

+1 billion to Adventure Subaru in Fayetteville, AR. They sure know how to take care of a good customer!

Is this true? I will be on the phone with my dealer asap when i get this confirmed.

yes, and we all know how well the subaru reflash worked for the STI guys....

Loosing a little HP is better then an engine that knocks.

I don't know how it worked for the STI guys... can you elaborate?

With the 2007 STI reflash most of the owners had the issue come back after a few days to a week of driving. The Subaru flash was still too lean in the problem area.

However, some owners found that most of the issue went away. Fuel additives and quality in different regions might have some effect on why this is.

I hope that the legacy Subaru flash fix is better then what it was for the STI guys. The easy way to find out is the get the flash, take the car to the dyno and post up the results. I’m betting that its still lean up to 4000 rpm because there is only so much they can do without blowing the LEV2 status.

Lean or not. As long as its smooth and doesn't knock I'm fine with it. I really don't care if its leaving power on the table. I put around 100 miles on it today after the reflash. Seems consistantly better but I'll post a update on it in about a week.

I'm amazed at some people's inability to read.

How many times must it be repeated? 07+ studder is different than 05-06. Even if the symptoms are the same there is no current flash available for 07+... unless of course the gentleman at Cobb forums speaks the truth.

Please read harder.

lol

I'm amazed at some people's inability to read.

How many times must it be repeated? 07+ studder is different than 05-06. Even if the symptoms are the same there is no current flash available for 07+... unless of course the gentleman at Cobb forums speaks the truth.

Please read harder.

So Ryosoman's flash to his '08 LGT (first page, last post) doesn't count?

Archived