hosted by College Park Tuning

• • Dyno pulls
    • BBQ
    • Live DJ
    • Feature cars
    • Formula SAE car demo
    • 50/50 Raffle
    • Raffle Prize

We will be asking for 1(or more) non-perishable food item per person as they enter the lot. If you forget to bring an item or prefer not to, we will collect a $1 donation on your way into the lot. All the donations collected from admission, food sales and the 50/50 raffle are going to be donated to Martha’s Table (http://www.marthastable.org).

University of Maryland – College Park Campus

Directions to Campus

Date

Sunday, April 29th, 2007

Time

Noon, 12:00 pm

Food

• BBQ, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs on the grill

• Soft drinks and other refreshments

Dyno

• $75.00 for 2 - 3 baseline pulls w/ A/F and printout

• If you are interested in dynoing your car, please send an email to collegeparktuning@gmail.com . We are trying to have people pre-register for

the dyno.

Last year's meet was a great success. Thank you to everyone who came out and supported us! We look forward to seeing you all again!

I went last year. Great turnout and a lot of nice cars there. My friends shop is down the street so I expect him to bring out a bunch of nice cars, including his track ready Viper and turbo S2000, and I'm sure the teckademics crew will be there as well w/ some exotic cars.

-David

I went last year. Great turnout and a lot of nice cars there. My friends shop is down the street so I expect him to bring out a bunch of nice cars, including his track ready Viper and turbo S2000, and I'm sure the teckademics crew will be there as well w/ some exotic cars.

-David

Peter and ISP... I would assume :lol:

I think we're going to be talking to him. Trying to get shops to put up tents and just represent the area, they just cant sell things unfortunately :(

Some stupid University regulation.

75 for 2 or 3 dyno pulls is nice.. what kind of dyno is it?

Right now its just a 2WD dyno.

We're still trying to work out an AWD Dyno, since the only ones that are portable are like Dynapacks :(

How much for the food and beverage?

Is there going to be vendors o sie, if so ... WHO?

Is there going to be models in bikinis?

Is there a wet t-shirt contest?

Whatabout college girls gone wild?

ooops that's more than 2 ?'s ... going CRAZY astray!

CRAZY KEN

1. Like a $1 for each.

2. Yes, that is still in the works, however they cannot sell on campus due to some university rules.

3. lol, no sorry not HIN, see #4.

4. again, sorry... I dont think the university would support that lol

5. They come come to Cornerstone sometimes...the bus has been in College park.

Peter and ISP... I would assume :lol:

I think we're going to be talking to him. Trying to get shops to put up tents and just represent the area, they just cant sell things unfortunately :(

Some stupid University regulation.

Yeah. I have known Peter for awhile. I was ISP's first customer... Invoice #1 when I had my VR4 :-) Maybe I know you.. ha

So are we doing this is this a go, it would be hot to have a caravan of legacys pull up. It was damn nice to see the row of TL's then CL's and TSX's and then theres me, come on guys lets represent on this one every one else in the city does except US!!!
Mr.350

Thanks you had the wagon right? I dont remember so long ago, but yea every other car club site forum shows in groups minus LGT.com so whats it gonna be plenty of notice and its for a good cause.
Mr.350

• 3 weeks later...

Archived