LegacyGT.com

07 Gt Limited

Masada

I'd be a little worried about that price for starters. Seems like it is priced in fair condition so it either needs a few things or the body could be a little beat.

Basic looks would start at the basics. Tire depth, brake pad thickness, oil leaks. Not everyone does it but when buying a used car it's pretty important to get it on a lift and make sure it's not wet underneath. Another part that usually starts to go is the front control arm bushings. They start to tear. Depending on what state your in or the tech that runs an inspection on your car it could be failed. I fail them all the time. At my dealer it costs about $328 bucks for replacement.

Is this through a dealer or a private sale?

Have all the wheel bearings checked, along with checking for prior modifications. Common ones are short shifters, shifter bushings, sway bars and bushings. Also check for any abnormal tire wear on one side or one tire. Usually a sign of being lowered...and I agree with supraru, check those damn LCA bushings.

Have all the wheel bearings checked, along with checking for prior modifications. Common ones are short shifters, shifter bushings, sway bars and bushings. Also check for any abnormal tire wear on one side or one tire. Usually a sign of being lowered...and I agree with supraru, check those damn LCA bushings.

Can't really check the wheel bearings. It's pretty rare they have play in them and when they do they usually have been howling for a pretty long time and ready to fall out. lol

Also op check the condition of the trans fluid and engine oil. See how dark it appears. Same with brake fluid. If they look pretty fresh it was either just done or the person at least kept up on maintenance. If they are all almost black then you definitely need to stay away.

Not sure where you're from but you can check this out. It has about 125k on it but with the work done recently it's going to last a long time. Plus it cleaned up extremely well.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-2006-legacy-gt-limited-201693.html?p=4294831#post4294831

I'd be a little worried about that price for starters. Seems like it is priced in fair condition so it either needs a few things or the body could be a little beat.

Basic looks would start at the basics. Tire depth, brake pad thickness, oil leaks. Not everyone does it but when buying a used car it's pretty important to get it on a lift and make sure it's not wet underneath. Another part that usually starts to go is the front control arm bushings. They start to tear. Depending on what state your in or the tech that runs an inspection on your car it could be failed. I fail them all the time. At my dealer it costs about $328 bucks for replacement.

Is this through a dealer or a private sale?

Archived