LegacyGT.com

OFFICIAL: MN Meet thread

twisted

So, who all do we believe is showing tomorrow?

Mr. T, Twisted, Pillboy, Bikerboy & Kimmi if they can bring themselves to get off the boat.

Who am I missing? Anyone hear from RFD lately?

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-Yea Deserters get to buy 1st round

-last one to show up gets to buy a round (note to self ...show up early)

-and the 2 people with the faster3st cars at the venue get to but a round.

(essentially Mr.T and Bikerboy)

Oh and I'll hv a few questions on turbo upgrade options...the kind of turbo that dont kill my 5EAT.

And i'll bring a few copies of my new mix in case anyone needs to stay awake on their drive back.....nothing like my train-wrecking skills to keep ur drunk self awake :lol:...nah i'm not that bad...i think!!!

*Tallies up ...*

We've got 4 rounds covered so far! :lol:

Is that gonna be enough? :icon_conf

Trig's gonna be drinkin Water with Lime like always.....so if i'm nice to him....he'll let me have his share of the OH group.....i got 8 rounds covered now he he

BTW, I called Major's and told them we had a group of 10 - 12 (Twisted, now you can bring ALL your inflatable friends....) so that they would set us up somewhere special...

The group is under "Legacy GT" in case you don't make eye contact first...

See you there. :cool:

Trig's gonna be drinkin Water with Lime like always.....so if i'm nice to him....he'll let me have his share of the OH group.....i got 8 rounds covered now he he

Sorry Twisted, No Water and Lime,,,, Brewski's (or perhaps some fine wine) pour moi! :p

:lol:

But they left me for some guy with a BMW 3 ;)...or was it an SRT4:rolleyes:

Anyone hear from RFD?

I thought it was a guy with a K-Car....

I sent a PM to RFD. No response yet (I did just send it though) :spin:

Good to see everyone today. Twisted, Pillboy, Brady, RFD425, Bikerboy and Kimmi, were in the house. Great conversations and good to get the updates on everyone and their mods. We need to do this more often and on a day where we aren't thinking about having to build an ark....

Best regards to our fallen comrade, Brady, who is deserting us for the land of Coors Beer and Ski Bunnies. Hey wait, mind if I come along...?

Twisted, what I was trying to tell you while we were tooling along 494 (minding the speed limit of course) was that you've got a burned out driver's side low beam.. (Should be covered under Warranty) Hope you and Pillboy enjoyed the ride....

Best to all....

Sorry I am so late in thanking Mr. T for the ride...I was busy today washing my undapants. All those pulls to 60 mph* in perfect weather* on a deserted stretch of private roadway* were too much for this old man. Twisted...you said you wished you were in the front seat...so did I.

T, nice job on the car...it is awesome.

It was nice to see those who showed up...more of you need to make it next tme.

Brady, look us up when you come back to town and we'll get together.

*accuracy not guaranteed, but that's what I'm going with

It is still ugly.

Saw an attractive Blonde in a Black LGT on Hwy 7 toward Calhoun (just east of 100) around 6:00 tonight. Was it Kimmi? Could we possibly have TWO attractive blondes in Black LGT's around the cities?!
Umm, isn't Kimmi a redhead? In fact, I believe "crazy redhead" was how she once described herself.

Then again it's possible she's blonde now and I couldn't tell in the Major's lighting.

I still think that was Kimmi's much younger sister that showed up to Major's.

Sorry I am so late in thanking Mr. T for the ride...I was busy today washing my undapants. All those pulls to 60 mph* in perfect weather* on a deserted stretch of private roadway* were too much for this old man. Twisted...you said you wished you were in the front seat...so did I.

T, nice job on the car...it is awesome.

Pillboy, Yes, there's nothing like a nice sedate ride on a deserted road whilst obeying all the speed laws.... Glad you were able to join us for a nice leisurely drive. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the feedback on the car. Next time, dry roads..! :cool:

Yea the driver side bulb went out just yesterday.I'm not going to the stealer for it, but the local autozone and replace it myself. I'll keep a spare one for the future. Maybe a good time for the DRL disable mod.

Nice to see you all...lets make a habit of this.

Brady ain't even gone yet...and I may have found a replacement for him. I "stalked" a Diamond Gray '07 on my way home from work tonight and followed him into a parking lot. He's had the car for 4 months and commented on how few he sees (has seen a GRP and OBP...Brady I'm sure and Kimmi or Bikerboy I presume). I mentioned the site and told him to check it out. Hope he shows up...seemed interested.
It is still ugly.

OK so a bit off topic but any of you guys interested in getting XPEL or 3M protective film installed on your vehicles?

I called around and asked for a group install pricing and heres what I found.

- Kit cost to dealer/professional installer = half of retail

-2 seperate Kits:

1. Hood Fender Mirror (retail cost for material $250)

2. Bumper (retail cost for material $340)

This installer i spoke with gets them at half price. approx $300

With 3-4 hours of labor per car and other costs etc, total group cost would be $600 for installing both kits as opposed to $750 otherwise.

She does it mobile and prefers doing them 1st thing in the morning. I want 3-4 people interested to get this group pricing. Let me know if ur interested. My bumper is taking a decent beating and I want to stop it from getting worse, group buy or not

Also Headlamps would be an additional $50.

OK so a bit off topic but any of you guys interested in getting XPEL or 3M protective film installed on your vehicles?

I called around and asked for a group install pricing and heres what I found.

My car is already pretty dinged up; it wouldn't really be worth it to me, so I'll have to say no.

I'm already done...hood, leading edge of fenders, mirrors, indents under the door handles, top of rear bumper by the trunk, headlights and fog lights...$502.14.

Autovisions in Eden Prairie (I've had 3 cars done there). Todd does great work. Mine was the first current gen Legacy he had done and he said it was not the easiest job.

Susan at Auto Images (a mobile shop that at the time also worked out of B&K Auto Trim in Roseville) did my Camry and the workmanship was not nearly as good as Autovisions.

My $0.02.

It is still ugly.

• 1 month later...