LegacyGT.com

Official Wagon Picture Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Nice! What kind of wheels are those, Corey?

they are enkie 16" rims. not sure what theyre called. i picked the up at a pawn shop for $400 with the tire on them. the tires are a little bit bigger than stock so when i get the right outside diameter tires they should look awesome.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa434/93xtmoney/image_zps8c882f0e.jpg

The only badges left on the car except the RFRB badge on the grille. Plan on swapping the outback badge for the lancaster badge. Enjoy the pic...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/daveboudreau/itsoverlegGT020.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/daveboudreau/itsoverlegGT014.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/daveboudreau/itsoverlegGT011.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/daveboudreau/211.jpg

2002 Legacy GT, bought it for cheap last year and my wife loved it. I decided to keep it and putting it back in shape. It will never be a performance car, just practical daily driver for her, and me when I need to carry my bikes.

car was gray, now aspen white. car was automatic, now manual.

car as old engine , new engine is laying in the garage (was thinking to go boxer diesel but way too expensive.. not worth it) I'm putting on 07 wrx wheels soon,

Shopping list:

-2007 2.5rs transmission, 20k miles

- 2011 Forester rear diff 5k miles

- 2012 impreza clutch 2k miles

-manual starter, shift linkage, cluch cylinder, driveshaft, and front axles.

- H&r springs and jdm bilsteins,

-custom made exhaust line with 2,5rs muffler

-OBX equal length headers (removed for now).

-Subaru 2.5rs short shifter

-Sti pedal set ( for manual conversion)

-Jdm black manual cluster ( to be installed)

Body:

-rust repair and color change (2013)

-jdm aluminium hood ( no more rust, ever.)

-jdm front grille

-outback front bumper cover

-Modified front bumper beam for big fogs

-new ebay fogs Depot

-new heated-tinted windshield

-oem McIntosh speaker set.

I did change the front hubs for newer oem units for wheel bearing updates, changing the rears this week with MOOG new bearings. I'm thinking of going back to oem legacy 05 struts with the H&Rs also.

All the work was done by myself in my home garage.

will take more pics soon.

-

green fender??!?! WTF? that's stupid ugly. your trying too hard.

I've never been a person to put down anyone when it comes to comments about my car but in this case ill make an exception, with that being said prepare for itemized comebacks/remarks.

A. ive spent over a year with less than ideal financial conditions to get my car the way it is now.

B. This "Stupid Ugly" green paint is not normal paint its Chalkboard Paint. I'm guessing you just scrolled right on through, saw a green fender and didnt even notice the writing on it looked nothing like any form of pen inc.

C. I have had my fender yanked across the universe and have seen some pretty harsh days. The Chalkboard idea was to fix some of the blemishes.

D. This is not a show car by any stretch of the imagination.

E. Although you may not appreciate the concept of an "Original Idea" i have had nothing but good comments about the fender. Seeing as your not in the stance scene or let alone any scene for that matter I would advise you to take a look around see EVERY trend that is being done before you start calling something stupid.

F. I have had countless messages, texts, phone calls and Facebook messages from legacy owners all over the states and even some from out of state saying my car is an inspiration and asking about all sorts of mods about my car to help them and i quote "get my car exactly like yours". Although I do not consider my car "Clean" by any stretch of the imagination I appreciate those who get in contact with me and say all sorts of great comments about my ride.

G. Keep your piss poor remarks to yourself. Not to be an asshole or anything but judging from your ride it still looks like you have quite a ways to go before you can start making fun of peoples cars or tell them that they are trying hard.

That is all, thank you for your time.

Edited by djlive06

i plan on painting the car white ,and putting theese wheels on it,that ive had for 6 months now ,lol, and getting the window retinted by a profreshinal ,not my self ,and i need a new hood

those wheels will look awesome... what happened with the paint up front? lol

look up plasti-dip, get it all one color, then peel it off when you go to paint it white