LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

2005 silver GT wagon on Truxel today at 8:55am parked on the side of the road with hazard lights on - female driver on cell phone.

Wow, if my silver 05 LGT wagon weren't parked safely in the garage today, I'd think she took mine for a joyride. I've never seen another silver LGT wagon in Natomas and I live here! :lol:

SWP LGT Sedan heading up I5 and exiting off at 152 at around 6:30pm today... Gave a wave hello... we were doing pretty good carving through those moving pylons!
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Wow, if my silver 05 LGT wagon weren't parked safely in the garage today, I'd think she took mine for a joyride. I've never seen another silver LGT wagon in Natomas and I live here! :lol:

Spotted another silver 05 LGT wagon today around 7pm entering HW50 EB downtown Sac. It had a nice shiny exhaust and looked lowered.

spotted 2 LGT wagons on san tomas at about 4:30pm. I was in a gold 2.5i outback service loaner.

07 ABP Wagon with tint

05-07 BSP Wagon

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Spotted another silver 05 LGT wagon today around 7pm entering HW50 EB downtown Sac. It had a nice shiny exhaust and looked lowered.

that sounds like it may have been me i was downtown that night. black wheels?

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg