LegacyGT.com

Just Test drove a Spec B

alex0180

I just got back from the test drive and was really impressed. It felt smooth and had some power. I might trade in my 03 wrx, but I don't know which car. It's between the spec B and the altima SE-R. I love the altima's room but I still love my subaru. Please give me some opinons on what I should do.:icon_bigg

driving behind an Altima SE-R this morning and I noticed that the left (driver's side) muffler tip had fallen off. You know, the fake stainless piece that's supposed to make a 1.5" exhaust look like a 3" exhaust :lol:

driving behind an Altima SE-R this morning and I noticed that the left (driver's side) muffler tip had fallen off. You know, the fake stainless piece that's supposed to make a 1.5" exhaust look like a 3" exhaust :lol:

Classy.

neil

Don't get me wrong I'm still leaning on the LGT but I can't over look the ample space that the nissan has, and I thought it over and will probably just end up getting a LGT and not the B. That extra cash can really go a long way into modding:icon_cool . I have a stage 2.5 WRX that has a oil leak problem in service so if they give me some bullsh@!t excuse that my mods did it, I'll trade it in. Can any of my parts transfer over ie. Dp,springs,wheels and drop in filter? Here are some pics of the rex:icon_bigg . The first one is pretty dirty and the second shows the sti ra limited wing.

dirtyjdms.JPG.3b7b8797edbefb7c0f95731c38ac0b22.JPG

1735990969_NEWSIDESPOILERVEIW.JPG.6cdfc3113ee481bd1cda6a8363fe3fdc.JPG

Archived