LegacyGT.com

perrin drop in filter cleaning kit

c-lo

can't find the damn thing anywhere http://www.yamahafz1oa.com/forum/images/smilies/headbangwall.gif thought rallitek carried them.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

The Perrin filter is just a rebadged Uni filter. Google for Uni filters and you'll find the cleaning kit. I just cleaned my old Perrin drop-in and put it in the Tribeca yesterday.

How dare you accuse Perrin of not putting in the hours of research and development! What's next? Your going to tell us their parts don't fit half the time???? Forshame!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

thanks guys!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

The Perrin filter is just a rebadged Uni filter. Google for Uni filters and you'll find the cleaning kit. I just cleaned my old Perrin drop-in and put it in the Tribeca yesterday.

How does it sound on the Tribeca??

• 1 month later...
I did. not on a regular basis though. only did it once or twice.

Just used it - i cleaned it with the cleaner, hosed it down, let it dry, then oiled it, let it sit, oiled it again, let it sit again and then put it in....

will probably order the Uni Cleaner for the next time, but damn, it def. needed to be cleaned.

Archived