LegacyGT.com

95 Legacy L overhaul

So here is the deal. I drive a 2004 STi now which is obviously my baby. I am getting stationed in Kings Bay, GA and I have the opportunity to get my 95 legacy back from my parents. It has been abused for by my little brother who knows nothing about maintaining or even cleaning a car. I'm wanting to make this my daily driver and probably JDM it out as much as reasonably possible. :lol: What are the best sites to get new OEM carpet and interior tidbits? I know Ebay has alot of things but I know there has to be a website dedicated to older cars.

• I Donated

The only JDM pieces that are different on the body are headlights, fog lights, bumpers, and tail lights.

Ebay is the best place to find them.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Thank you for an actual useful reply!! I guess just cause someone is new to a forum they automatically get treated like a noob :lol:

Well, to be fair you are a n00b if you don't know how to use a search function.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

There isn't any after market capets available that I know about. Your best bet is to find a part out and get a used carpet. Some people dye their carpets too. A pressure washer and degreaser works great to clean them.

Interior items, everything is the same. What I had said before are the only cosmetic differences.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

JDM projectors are one of the best upgrades you can to to your '95. A GT hood and rear hatch also will spruce it up. Next thing to do would be a JDM bumper w/new grill and fogs. :)

But first things first! Swap in some good suspension, get new wheels, upgrade your rear sway bar, ditch the L brakes, new plugs/wires & timing.

JDM projectors are one of the best upgrades you can to to your '95. A GT hood and rear hatch also will spruce it up. Next thing to do would be a JDM bumper w/new grill and fogs. :)

But first things first! Swap in some good suspension, get new wheels, upgrade your rear sway bar, ditch the L brakes, new plugs/wires & timing.

I plan on doing wheels, coilovers, front and rear sways, possibly put my sti brembo's on it if I upgrade mine, full fluid changeout and eventually pull out the 4eat and put in a manual. I'm coming off a 7 month deployment and plan on putting 8k in my STI and maybe 3k in the legacy

Archived