LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

OBP wingless GT, on old county rd in windsor last night. saw you and you saw me. anyone on here? i was more interested in a little drag than you were. i got a wtf? look.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Holy spottings, Batman!

These may be out of order and I can't even remember them all:

Yesterday, ABP LGT sedan parked in the Petco/Outback parking lot on Route 1 in Norwood.

Yesterday, OBP LGT sedan with spoiler on Washington St. in Canton headed toward Cobb Corner (lvethesnow, that you?)

Sunday or Monday, silver LGT sedan on Neponset headed toward Canton. Near the viaduct.

Monday, white 2.5i wagons were in season. Saw one in Sharon, you got on 95N too. Then another one going through the Brighton tolls on 90E later that evening.

Plus a ton of 2.5i sedans over the past few days. It was weird, I usually don't see that many.

-Meghan

Whats up folks, I'm not a LGT guy, but I ran into a carful of guys riding in a blue LGT on bronze torques at Weirs Beach tonight. I'm pretty sure the dude used to drive a silver STI last fall. I could be wrong though. Anyone know of him? Shoot me a pm if you do. Thanks.

Sure it was an LGT? I usually drive home around then but mine is a 2.5i. and usually i don't look happy because i'm starving! what street?

06 abp lgt in brookline ma around 6:45

I finally got in front of her to get her attention (and waved), but she didn't look too happy about it. and no, I didn't cut her off.

Sure it was an LGT? I usually drive home around then but mine is a 2.5i. and usually i don't look happy because i'm starving! what street?

Yeah, I'm sure. It's not often that I spot another abp LGT. Um, I saw it on .. Grove St. We turned down toward the Golf Course, but then I went up Hammond St., and she kept on around the rotary..

..at which point I promptly found myself behind a silver obxt :icon_bigg

Black on black LGT sedan at the Walmart in Walpole yesterday.

So I pulled up next to the car to write a note when the owner came out - shortish bald guy. I said (because I'm friendly and weird), "I was wondering who had such good taste in cars!" He said, in that nasally Boston accent, "Yeah, but you have the family ve-hicle!"

Now, what I said was, "Yeah, but I get less tickets!" and then I drove away (he said something else but I didn't catch it). How should I have responded, in hindsight?

1) That's what makes it a sleeper!

2) Do you see a family in my "ve-hicle"?

3) I hope that car helps you pick up chicks, because it's surely not your winning personality.

He probably didn't realize the LGT comes in a wagon and the curb weight isn't that much more... but whatever. :D

And if you're here... dude, would you have said that to a guy? :p Don't diss on my wagon!

-Coelli

Guest Gitster
Black on black LGT sedan at the Walmart in Walpole yesterday.

So I pulled up next to the car to write a note when the owner came out - shortish bald guy.

Coxx ?? :confused: :confused: :confused: