LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT Wagon makes Maxim's best of List

Drawbacks: A stiffer ride and noisier engine and exhaust than a typical family car are the prices to pay for the car’s sporty character

Stiffer ride and noisier? Do these people even drive the cars?

Drawbacks: A stiffer ride and noisier engine and exhaust than a typical family car are the prices to pay for the car’s sporty character

Stiffer ride and noisier? Do these people even drive the cars?

I think he/she may have meant more so than a Camry or something like that.

Dont get me wrong. I am glad the cars are getting attention but cmon! The "drawbacks" statement is just stupid. Its like they couldnt find a thing wrong and started nitpicking. I dont know about u guys but the ride is like butter even on crappy roads and if i forget to turn the car off i cant tell its running!

Dont get me wrong. I am glad the cars are getting attention but cmon! The "drawbacks" statement is just stupid. Its like they couldnt find a thing wrong and started nitpicking. I dont know about u guys but the ride is like butter even on crappy roads and if i forget to turn the car off i cant tell its running!

I love going over bumps on downhill curves and feeling that locking LSD grab the ground and power me around the curve!

It's a brainless review all around. I really doubt they drove the car. If they had they might also have noticed that the GT does come with all seasons, and if they "smoked" anything offroad I doubt it was an SUV.

My GT does a lot of things well, but offroading is not one of them.

It's a "nice" article - but come on - Maxin is not known as a group of automotive experts.

At least they were able to recognize that the Leg is a great car.

It's interesting that the Volvo V40 T5 was best sedan - the Leg blows it's doors off at every level.

If it is so good, why didn't they make the V40 T5 wagon the best wagon?

Because they know it is crap - but ford buys a lot more advertising in Maxim than Subaru.

It's that fine journalistic balance between "truth" and "advertising income". :lol:

Why even question the article? It's f******g Maxim fer chrissakes!

Their target market is far more concerned with Tara Reid's cup size and "How to Survive a Bear Attack if you're Fall-Down Pished" than any factual information or in depth product reviews.

Obviously they didn't test any cars, they just had an intern cull info from other car rags and come up with a "10 Most Brainless" list. Watch, though, Legacy sales will go up .8 percent this month because one member from every frat on campus will get mom n' dad to buy him one so he can be the king of haulin' kegs :)

+1 There are shortcommings but neither of those apply.:confused:

And you’d think Subaru’s corporate policy of marketing to lesbians would help you break the ice with such women, but it doesn’t. (We tried)

Yikes, they're all over the map, aren't they? And not exactly a target-rich environment for testosterone-filled three-legged frat boys...

Archived