Red Rocks Park entrance. Coming from south Denver, take

C-470 to the Morrison exit, turn west and follow the signs to

the Park entrances.

MEMBERS ATTENDING:

BWD - Ben

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be there, i will bring both cars this time. I don't expect to have any problems with either. However the Bandimere track rental day will be on 3-20 or 3-27. So I might end up breaking something.

If you need a 2nd driver for either car, I'd be happy to provide my services... for the nominal fee of a..... short period of excessive use of boost! :lol:

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

If you need a 2nd driver for either car, I'd be happy to provide my services... for the nominal fee of a..... short period of excessive use of boost! :lol:

Okay, I will let you know. My wife might come, but if she doesn't you can drive one of them.

However, i have one condition. Drive it like you stole it. LOL.

Hahaha! You will make my month! I have been trying to talk Brady, Ted and Scotty into it with no avail, primarily because they only own 1 Suby....

And on your one condition.... Yes Sir! :D

Hahaha! You will make my month! I have been trying to talk Brady, Ted and Scotty into it with no avail, primarily because they only own 1 Suby....

And on your one condition.... Yes Sir! :D

I would like to do some 3rd gear pulls. legacy vs WRX. Both just got open sourced tuned. WRX tuned by mickeyd2005 and legacy tuned by infamous1. Both cars seem to be running good, but the WRX feels faster.

Hey guys the OP of this thread on the pirates forum kinda just made up the date by himself and that the meet may not actually be on this day. One of the mods locked it because all the other pirates we kinda pissed that this dude didn't really consult any one before he hap hazardly posted the date for this meet. Check out the link to the meet it's actually got lost funny shit in it. Just thought I'd let you guys know before anyone asked for a day off and there wasn't going to be a meet.

I'll be there, I would like to get a ride in the WRX adam, Steve was telling me it pulls like freight train.

Sure thing Nick. Same goes with your car, I have never driven in a big turbo car before.

The WRX pulls pretty hard, but I am sure in comparison to the Green it might feel bit bit weak.

Hey guys the OP of this thread on the pirates forum kinda just made up the date by himself and that the meet may not actually be on this day. One of the mods locked it because all the other pirates we kinda pissed that this dude didn't really consult any one before he hap hazardly posted the date for this meet. Check out the link to the meet it's actually got lost funny shit in it. Just thought I'd let you guys know before anyone asked for a day off and there wasn't going to be a meet.

Yeah, I saw that when I posted here. Figured even if awdpirates doesnt have it as a whole - we can still do a LGT Meet. Anyone remember this?

Enthusiast.......I know you were there! Your pics (with your car in the front) I believe.....I saved them from waaaaaaay back.

- Ben

829528490_06(Medium).jpg.3612cfa5266d415666dd63b9b77d3f11.jpg

310119292_07(Medium).jpg.bf33a422fd76752d87ad825d3f0ff532.jpg

Sure thing Nick. Same goes with your car, I have never driven in a big turbo car before.

The WRX pulls pretty hard, but I am sure in comparison to the Green it might feel bit bit weak.

I doubt that, I bet it screams off the line and feels great across the board with your tune. With any luck my e85 tune will be all done by then, I’ll take you for a ride and you can see what lag is all about.

I think regardless if awdpirates.net is having a meet or not we should still do a lgt meet at red rocks, if we don’t meet up with them we wouldn’t have to worry about all the evo’s launching out of the parking lot at 100mph like last time, that was completely retarded.

Yeah, I saw that when I posted here. Figured even if awdpirates doesnt have it as a whole - we can still do a LGT Meet. Anyone remember this?

Enthusiast.......I know you were there! Your pics (with your car in the front) I believe.....I saved them from waaaaaaay back.

- Ben

i can see my a little bit of my car way back there! can you believe that was over 3.5 years ago?

I doubt that, I bet it screams off the line and feels great across the board with your tune. With any luck my e85 tune will be all done by then, I’ll take you for a ride and you can see what lag is all about.

I think regardless if awdpirates.net is having a meet or not we should still do a lgt meet at red rocks, if we don’t meet up with them we wouldn’t have to worry about all the evo’s launching out of the parking lot at 100mph like last time, that was completely retarded.

^ +1 on a LGT meet anyways. :)

i can see my a little bit of my car way back there! can you believe that was over 3.5 years ago?

Yeah, my old sedan is in there too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/BWD/100_0447Large.jpg

..... assuming its still owned by Crista in FTCO. Hi Crista if you ever check in here! Come to the meet!

- Ben

I would like to do some 3rd gear pulls. legacy vs WRX. Both just got open sourced tuned. WRX tuned by mickeyd2005 and legacy tuned by infamous1. Both cars seem to be running good, but the WRX feels faster.

I would be elated to assist in this endeavor!

Oh, and +1 on having an LGT meet regardless. Same date and such??

I only work every 3rd weekend... but work that weekend. Dammit.

I think that happened last year as well. That stinks. We will take alot of pics for you.

The two rides:

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r358/collegemt/007-1.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r358/collegemt/011-2.jpg

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r358/collegemt/012-2.jpg

Archived