LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Custom stereo w/12"sub with 0 gauge wiring, and cold air intake, window tint and tail light tint its a slick looking car and I love the stock gold/bronze rims that remind me of a wrx oh so much.

but problem with stereos of 1999 is no aux input so i need a new deck

Other things

Compustart alarm system and remote start (need to reprogram the remotes?!?!?!?)

Edited by Bassnectar
forgot

230 000 km on my 97 GT sedan, but that all shes got I suspect. Smell of gas lead to finding the fuel tank is cracked half way down. 15 canadian winters has all the bolts on the rear diff rusted up pretty good, so its a "blank check" issue to get it fixed. Time to retire her.

Besides, I have kids now, so a newer wagon is looking good:redface:

Bassnectar yes the lack of an aux port and ipod integration suck! I would like remote start! I'm thinking about getting it. I'm using a tape deck with my iPod right now. It is ok but I am going to get a new deck.

I'm in need of a new steering rack, mine is really shakey over bumps and stuff. I'm also probably going to have to get a new trans sometime because mine is kinda f'ed up.

Ya lgt I hate the deck so much, **** you presets....

It came with a sub, not good quality but it would sound decent if i could just turn the sub down, I love BASS and not the crap banging im getting that is way to loud overpowering the speakers...

Cant wait to fix all that...

i havent tested my remote start i need to reprogram it all, its also my remote door locks and panic button for the alarm. i just hope it works, my battery seems weak to, because i dim the lights with the sub and its only 300 watts i will be changing for a 500w alpine soon

Nice! Yeah I'm the same way with the bass. I love to hear it but I don't want it to overpowering. I don't see how to people can have it so loud that is is rattling their car. I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of that. I want the bass there but I alway would like to hear the song.

^^^ lucky!! body has 148,017, but engine's been replaced somewhere along the way, probably due to the gasket getting cooked. now i've got the 2.2, and i don't know how many miles are on that...

I just knock on wood (my wood grain panels in my car:lol:) everytime i get in haha.

1997 LGT Wagon.

98,000 miles (just hit the mark)

Light mods, mostly lowered susp. from previous owner.

Purchased with 91,000 miles last May.

Only issue is I'm getting horrible gas mileage (17city/22hwy/9 in snow conditions)

http://www.weatherwarrior.net/winter/bydate/100209-10/IMG_15328web.jpg

1997 LGT Wagon.

98,000 miles (just hit the mark)

Light mods, mostly lowered susp. from previous owner.

Purchased with 91,000 miles last May.

Only issue is I'm getting horrible gas mileage (17city/22hwy/9 in snow conditions)

I've been recording this as well in my 2.2L. The best I've managed, with straight highway driving, was around 23.5 mpg. Dirty 02 sensors, I'm thinking?:spin:

I just knock on wood (my wood grain panels in my car:lol:) everytime i get in haha.

GOTTA LOVE THE PANELS! I'll have to do that next time I get in for a long trip, and always stay within 50 miles of a shop haha :spin: