LegacyGT.com

cloth

I used some regular house carpet cleaner to get rid of a spot on my cloth seat. I just sprayed it on, rubbed it for a bit, and then saturated it with water to get the cleaning solution out and make sure that it would look normal. Water dries without issues, so don't be afraid to get it wet.

worked great.

Guest JessterCPA
I have this huge stain on my rear seats I have no idea what it is

Sure you don't..... :lol:

I would try the oxy clean also with lots of clean water. Should do the trick.

Sure you don't..... :lol:

I would try the oxy clean also with lots of clean water. Should do the trick.

:no comment:

LOL:D :lol:

ok I guess I'll try the oxy clean method, thanks for the advice. this forum is great.

Funny you should ask... Check my article on OCDetails.com Leather care is easier than cloth care in some cases. It is higher maintanence, but easier to clean and keep looking nice. That may not make sense unless you have cleaned a whole lot of cloth and leather interiors, but if you have then you know what I'm talking about.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Funny you should ask... Check my article on OCDetails.com Leather care is easier than cloth care in some cases. It is higher maintanence, but easier to clean and keep looking nice. That may not make sense unless you have cleaned a whole lot of cloth and leather interiors, but if you have then you know what I'm talking about.

OCD, when are you going to have your pharmacy up and running?

I need to get that updated..... I actually had it up and running and then took it down again. People were calling me biased and non-objective simply because I recomended products that I carried in the store. I recomend products that I believe in and know work. I wouldn't sell anything less than the same products I know to be good ones. Instead of having my motives questioned, I closed the store and now just recomend people to my good friend Dwayne at www.premiumautocare.com. I need to update the links on OCDetails to point to his store. He was my supplier for the OCD Pharmacy and carries everything that I would carry plus some.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived