LegacyGT.com

Anybody here hit by bullet?

FX35B4

This guy is making like $26k a year and judge tell him to pay child support for $920 a month instead of $400.

Still, ex wife was making six figure.

Something is wrong.

That is just wrong! This is a perfect example why we need to completely revamp our legal system. While I don't condone the killing I say she probably drove him over the edge and signed her own death certificate. Now the poor kid is going to grow up all messed up without a mom and with his daddy in jail! :mad:

That is just wrong! This is a perfect example why we need to completely revamp our legal system. While I don't condone the killing I say she probably drove him over the edge and signed her own death certificate. Now the poor kid is going to grow up all messed up without a mom and with his daddy in jail! :mad:

^

agreed! The US justice system needs to be looked at, especially when it comes to divorce and child custody!

This is sad beyond words, especially for the poor kid...

Tell me about it I pay a rediculous amount of $3000.00 for 3 kids which I have with me about about 30% of the time. Don't get me wrong I do ok pay wise but this ends up being somtimes over half of my income after taxes way above what the California court calculator est. The judges response was to bad guess you have to make things work some how. So I now get to work every hour possible while my Ex gets to sit at home and use my money for a New Toyota sequoia and whatever else she waste it on. The system is far from fair and sometimes makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about it I pay a rediculous amount of $3000.00 for 3 kids which I have with me about about 30% of the time. Don't get me wrong I do ok pay wise but this ends up being somtimes over half of my income after taxes way above what the California court calculator est. The judges response was to bad guess you have to make things work some how. So I now get to work every hour possible while my Ex gets to sit at home and use my money for a New Toyota sequoia and whatever else she waste it on. The system is far from fair and sometimes makes no sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN $3k is a grip!!! kids don't cost that much per month. Hell all your doing is feeding them and sending them to school with the occasional clothing shopping.

I wish there was some way where there was a court appointed accountant to make sure that the money was only being used for the kids.

I remember a family friend was going through a divorce and the husband and the wife were pretty civil with each other, they had agreed that the wife would get both kids both the judge ruled that they would be split.

I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me.

:eek::eek::eek: The face of most people when they hear what I pay !!!LOL On the 1st of the month I tell the girl at my bank it's time for me to get robbed again in broad day light and with no weapon. Taking care of my kids with money and whatever else they need is no issue but as stated in the last post there should be some way to insure all the $$ is being spent on them correctly not so someone can go get there nails done.

Archived