LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

black lgt at motive auto today with what looked like a stromung exhaust and had a ski rack on the top. My car is there with yours overnight.

Any news about the turbo seal?

Edit: Sucks about the motor. Plans?

• Mega Users
make a help thread :spin: and do opposite :p options are being weighed tonight im contemplating selling it

I've always said that once my motor/turbo/trans (sans clutch) goes I'm going to sell it. That most likely won't happen until 200k tho.....

Very sorry to hear about yours. Your mentality towards reducing your liabilities is very wise for what seems to be your financial situation. Your were talking about buying a beater before and fixing yours up? I think you should still buy that beater, sell your LGT for 5k, keep 1k and reserve for repairs, and the other 2k in your savings.

I used all of my savings to buy a house that I'm going to flip. Conservatively I will make 20 thousand on it in 6 months, and that number has the potential to be much higher. Great return on investment for a young guy like me that doesn't make that much coin.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

black lgt at motive auto today with what looked like a stromung exhaust and had a ski rack on the top. My car is there with yours overnight.

Yup, that's mine. It's on an extended stay at Motive.

fossil2k2 injector install is my guess.

Correct. Also doing a bunch more maintenance. Pretty sure I'll be putting in a new clutch too. :spin: