LegacyGT.com

I just broke 30,000

Yeah i finally hit 30,000 and i wanted to know if theres any good threads or forums on giving LGT's a tune up. i just wanna get some after market plugs, wires and such. i have no idea what would be a good brand that may offer more performance. but i can do the job myself, so just some info on what ill need for the tune up would be sweet. thanks

COP (coil on plug) there are no wires to change. 30,000 you should replace the rear end fluid and manual tranny fluid.

Check the air filter and may be replace it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yeah i finally hit 30,000 and i wanted to know if theres any good threads or forums on giving LGT's a tune up. i just wanna get some after market plugs, wires and such. i have no idea what would be a good brand that may offer more performance. but i can do the job myself, so just some info on what ill need for the tune up would be sweet. thanks

No wires. Plugs are due at 60k and recommend NGK when you do.

All the vehicle needs now is

Oil change

Rotate tires

change trans fluid

change coolant

change brake fluid

Replace air filter and check cabin filter.

The rear differential can go until 45k.

[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Archived