LegacyGT.com

Legacy got a boo boo

waterdish

Well I just bought this as my second car...

http://www.hdmcompany.com/legacy/legacy4runner/Dscn1209.jpg

Cool Right?

The 4Runner has this... (tow receiver)

http://www.hdmcompany.com/legacy/legacy4runner/Dscn1210.jpg

then when you back the 4runner into this.....

http://www.hdmcompany.com/legacy/legacy4runner/Dscn1211.jpg

that happens! :icon_frow Im such a tard. So now im in the market for a new after market or JDM bumper... thats the only good that comes out of that.

Dave

Oh damn. :( Sorry to see, bro. :(

You're right...I doubt that this is going to be cheap, but heck, might as well give it a try to see.

In any case, :) for the JDM/aftermarket. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I believe we have an even greater tragedy...

just kidding man. Right before I traded in my Altima for my LGT, some douchebag hit it while it was in a parking lot. He just drove off, not that I was expecting to find the guy's insurance information written down for me when I got out of the supermarket...

Edit...about a half hour late on that one...

sockssandals.JPG.69b5ddfe362b717cca929d39200523f4.JPG

The Dude - Two inches and counting...:lol:

But wearing socks and sandels?

Hey, don't Ninjas do that? :icon_tong:icon_bigg;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

LOL... yes I even thought about the socks and flip flop when I did that... Well here in PA its freakin cold and I was inside wearing socks... so I ran out quick to snap the pics... at least I wore sandals... but no I don't wear socks and flip flops on a regular basis... Also, Ninjas rock!
Dave

OUCH!

Well... could've been worse - someone ELSE could've done that to your car, and that would've probably made you 1000 times madder!

Next time use those ninja skills to prevent boo boos like that ;)

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Ah that sucks...a boo boo indeed

Sox + Sandals = another boo boo

That 4runner is a beast, bet you cant wait til winter

DAMN IT I knew I shouldn't have posted that pick with the sandels and socks, I swear that was the first time HAHAHA :icon_bigg

The 4runner is awesome and I actually take it off road haha. But wow it makes me love the legacy so much more after I drive it and then hop in the leggy.

I asked one of my clients that does auto body repairs and he said its def fixable and would be high $200 - low $300... Not sure if its worth it. I am going to leave it till spring and see if there is any cheaper after market bumpers by then.

Dave

ahhh wouldn't cover it... plus one nice thing about PA no front plate... I don't like front plates unless its a german style on a VW, Audi, BMW

Yeah but woudnt a euro plate be wide enough.. you could get a custom euro plate ;)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived