LegacyGT.com

Springs for Spec.b

kirbwrx

I know there are alot of threads on this but I have been searching for days now and cannot come up with a good answer. I know the Rallitek ones are good, of course Pinks are, but what about the rest. Are there any that I should completely stay away from like Cobb or H-techs? Looking to just tighten up the suspension, so far I think the Ralliteks are for me due to the performance and price. Would rather have the Pinks, but with the $200 I would save thats another mod I can buy. Any thoughts of what not to buy?

• 2 weeks later...
no offense but if im getting ions i would get pinks, they run the same price. would really like to run them cause i see nice results and i really like the even drop do please dont think i am knocking your springs.

I have had pinks for 25k and they are great. I will be swapping my bump stops since the travel does bottom out if you hit a big pothole. I wish I would have known about this so I could have done it all at once. I am going with racecomp engineering's bump stops but I guess you could just cut down the stock ones. I will be doing it as soon as they arrive.

guess since Eibachs were what i really wanted, means that Ralliteks are what i really want now. thanks for the info.

I hope you're aware that Eibachs and Ralliteks are made for the KYB-style tophats that came on USDM regular LGTs, not Bilstein tophats like you have on your Spec B. Your front end will be approximately 5/8" to 3/4" higher than the stated drop if you run KYB-style springs on Bilsteins.

Archived