LegacyGT.com

Racing Brake Rotors installed

rtp

Painted calipers, too.

2 piece slotted fronts, one piece slotted rears. Feels great so far, but the test will come with high speed stops and repeated hard stops.

Rear

DSC04676.thumb.JPG.1fdf3e5114e8f5c85fce12d01aa01439.JPG

Front

DSC04677.thumb.JPG.609d48f45f01a6c8d793347425d5ff02.JPG

I have the whole thing on my car including the 4 piston claipers with the 316mm two-piece f and one piece r and lines and super blue brake fluid can't wait till the rears wear out so I can have 316mm on the back to you coming out know but I don't really know stock calipers but I can tell you one thing that it stops in a hurry an I haven't put another thought my high speed testing yet let you know:) :)

hahaha run on sentence you get that a lot dont you and btw only you can read this

I keed I keeed

I have the whole thing on my car including the 4 piston claipers with the 316mm two-piece f and one piece r and lines and super blue brake fluid can't wait till the rears wear out so I can have 316mm on the back to you coming out know but I don't really know stock calipers but I can tell you one thing that it stops in a hurry an I haven't put another thought my high speed testing yet let you know:) :)

huh?

yea well you got me on that one but it kind of hard to remember thing when you have a lemon size tumor taken out of your head and 15 hours of surgery any takers. And radiation for six week just happy to be alive.:) :)

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
I bought RTP’s 2 piece rotors 6 or 7 months ago and got them on my car finally on Friday. I couldn’t justify putting on the new brakes till I needed them, I used hawk pads with these rotors, feels grabbier than stock for sure. Also I’m surprise but I can feel a difference in unsprung weight. I didn’t think I would but my car ‘feels’ as if it gets off the line faster and handles slightly better, not as heavy in the turns. The finish looks great but RTP only had these on his car for 5k, I will post more results after a month on these.

Archived