LegacyGT.com

Lifting a BK wagon the right way?

lifting ANY subaru 2 inches higher than an outback is going ot cost you money.

a lot of money in my opinion.

but lifting an impreza or lagacy ( L, LS, brighton) to outback height is easy and cost effective.

for the price a 4 struts, you and lift your car.

Kyb agx struts for a forester or outback

King Lift Springs

Optional strut spacers

That will be your basic lift

I used all the following to lift my 99 obs except used the prodrive bilsteins instead of the kyb's (way to firm in my opinion, but after it was all said and done got about 2-3 inches and very little body roll)

What I've read so far about Forester struts have been that they are a bit soft but taller.

So far I've been looking into OB struts and King Lift Springs. From what I've read the OB struts will get me up to OB height and the King Lift Springs +1.5"-2". Am I wrong in this?

I think I might have to drive over the Rallitek or one of the other subbie places here probe their minds too.

So with the spring and struts will I need to drill for the top hats for my 97 BK?

Will I need both the trailing arm and mounting bracket from an OB? and another other spacers needed from OB body?

Student loan has come through and it's time to fix her up some.

Well I talked to the guys down at Primitive Racing and they say I'll get about 2.2 inches of lift from OB struts and King Springs. But I forgot to ask if those were the raised springs or OEM height. Something I'll have to take care of when I go down to order when student loan money hits my account.

Archived