LegacyGT.com

Parting out my '97 Legacy

My '97 Legacy L Sedan, i have decided not to fix so all parts are up for grabs. The car was 2.2L but the motor is out and not worth fixing.

The car has new front cv-axles (at most 10,000 miles on them)

Transmission was freshly rebuilt 15,000 miles ago

body is in good shape. I have both front doors and the driver side rear door.

I also have two front struts from a 2002 WRX (no top mounts).

I have all of the stock interior

2000 RS front seats with WRX stitched into the head rest.

and many more parts as well, just post up here and I will let you know what I have

PM me with a price you want to pay and I will let you know.

Thank You

Roger

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow tires...certainly interested in those. Might even drive up to grab them (unless they are cheap enough...I'll just have them shipped). Tell me what the are (I need them to also be the mud/snow type) and verify the size. If I go to Mt. Washington, NH will grab and use them right then and there.

I also need:

-Windshield Wiper cap (goes over the bolt that holds the arm to the motor stem)

-GT front fog light right (passenger) side (although I know you avatar shows they are not GT cars...but I'm asking just in case).

Snow tires...certainly interested in those. Might even drive up to grab them (unless they are cheap enough...I'll just have them shipped). Tell me what the are (I need them to also be the mud/snow type) and verify the size. If I go to Mt. Washington, NH will grab and use them right then and there.

I also need:

-Windshield Wiper cap (goes over the bolt that holds the arm to the motor stem)

-GT front fog light right (passenger) side (although I know you avatar shows they are not GT cars...but I'm asking just in case).

The tires are cooper weather masters, 205/60R15. I have 1 wiper cap I dont know if you need two or not. I dont have any GT parts, the car I have is an L and I try to us Impreza parts as much as possible (not so much on this car though). PM sent with price for tires and cap

The tires are cooper weather masters, 205/60R15. I have 1 wiper cap I dont know if you need two or not. I dont have any GT parts, the car I have is an L and I try to us Impreza parts as much as possible (not so much on this car though). PM sent with price for tires and cap

THX, got the PM. Replied there too (read that first). I'll make you a little money and take both caps (might loose the other one in the next hurricane I intercept...:eek:...anyway). I'll assume double the price for the two.

yea my car needs that. i have no money right now but if i remember down the road and you still have the doors ill pick them up.. do you have a trunk? cause i would buy all 4 doors and left fender and the trunk.. 300 bucks shipped

Archived